Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 6:13:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:15:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Good, I hope we can shuve it down George Clooney's throat.

And Cindy Sheehan.

And.....

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:16:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Bush lied!

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
It's all a conspiracy set up by the fat cats at Foxnews ABC news media magnates to justify the Iraq war!  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:21:41 AM EDT
[#4]
<liberal> LALALALALALALALA!!!!!  I'm not listening!!!</liberal>
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh yea, really offical looking documents we have here: fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents-docex/Iraq/ISGZ-2004-019920.pdf

Anyone around here read Farsi?

Mike

ETA - ya know the day before 9/11/01, I could have shown ya a link from Bin Laden's construction company that connected him both W and Bush Sr. and Dick Cheney, (the VP who can't shoot straight), don't do much good now though does it, as the site was closed the following day....

the day before 9/11/01, ya could have visited the Andrews AFB website, (home of Air-Force One, ten miles from the Whitehouse) and found stated plainly there that there were 2 Tactical Fighter Wings on 24hour call to protect the Washington DC area and the Pentagon, and like the above on 9/12/01 the site was changed and NOW you have trouble proving that there really were 2 Tactical Fighter Wings on call that day.....

And now 4.5 years later they drag shit out like the stuff I've posted above and you guys eat it up like gravy.........., get a brain will ya

Ya want to know about Bin Laden, he's a CIA asset, has been since the Russian invasion of Afganistan, still is today. We trained him, equipped him an sic 'em on the Ruskies, he did a good job for us then and still is now, (atleast for those running the 3 ring circus we call the world today).......
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:49:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Oh yea, really offical looking documents we have here: fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents-docex/Iraq/ISGZ-2004-019920.pdf

Mike

Well, it looks about as official as its dictator:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:51:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Newsflash to all the wacked out conspiracy-geek Bush haters:

You are wrong......again.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Mike

ETA - ya know the day before 9/11/01, I could have shown ya a link from Bin Laden's construction company that connected him both W and Bush Sr. and Dick Cheney, (the VP who can't shoot straight), don't do much good now though does it, as the site was closed the following day....

the day before 9/11/01, ya could have visited the Andrews AFB website, (home of Air-Force One, ten miles from the Whitehouse) and found stated plainly there that there were 2 Tactical Fighter Wings on 24hour call to protect the Washington DC area and the Pentagon, and like the above on 9/12/01 the site was changed and NOW you have trouble proving that there really were 2 Tactical Fighter Wings on call that day.....

And now 4.5 years later they drag shit out like the stuff I've posted above and you guys eat it up like gravy.........., get a brain will ya

Ya want to know about Bin Laden, he's a CIA asset, has been since the Russian invasion of Afganistan, still is today. We trained him, equipped him an sic 'em on the Ruskies, he did a good job for us then and still is now, (atleast for those running the 3 ring circus we call the world today).......

WW
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oh yea, really offical looking documents we have here: .

More official than any of the idiotic, whacked-out, ridiculous conspiracy theories you regularly trot out to encourage even more people to believe you're a nut.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

More official than any of the idiotic, whacked-out, ridiculous conspiracy theories you regularly trot out to encourage even more people to believe you're a nut.

Well atleast it's better than your "stick and stones" defense tactics, Rik.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Mike

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:36:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Mike

Osama bin Laden was stripped of his Saudi birthright (along with his citizenship) long before 9-11-01 and his family had severed all links shortly after his expulsion from Saudi Arabia.  There has been no connection between him and his family since then.  Furthermore, Osama never had any active role in his father's construction business.  After his father died in 1967, Salem bin Laden took control of the construction business in 1972 until his death in an airplane crash in 1988 (oddly enough, it was a crash in Texas in an ultralight.  But Osama never had any involvement in the corporation, being willed his share in 1967.  He never worked a day in his life, chosing to invest his money and become deeply religious as is the case for many wealthy Saudis.

So, Osama was 10 when his father, the leader of the Bin Laden group, died.  And Osama was 15 when his eldest brother took over control of the group in 1972, still too young for full inheritance and was living on stipend governed by the family.  It wasn't until 1988 when Salem died that he gained his full share and at that time, he was in Afghanistan.  He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991 and finally  in 1995, his Saudi citizenship was stripped due to his terrorist bombings in that country.   He then fled to Afghanistan and then to Sudan, returning to Aghanistan after the African embassy bombings.

On the links, google cache is your friend.  You CAN find those but posting them will do you cause no good.  Chris Curry is a money-grubbing Democrat hack with serious paranoia and has beliefs deeply rooted in compsiracy theories.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

glocktalk.com/images/smilies/tinfoil.gifglocktalk.com/images/smilies/tinfoil.gifglocktalk.com/images/smilies/tinfoil.gif

Dude, I'm a tinfoil hat guy and his rant is WAY beyond me!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#14]
The conspiracy stuff is more than a bit far-out, but...

Those documents DON'T look very authentic.  However, I've not found any proof that those are the documents referred to, nor do i know if that may be th eway things were run in Iraq.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#15]
So do documents have to be typed out to "look" authentic?  You know, like the CBS National Guard documents!

There is no value in handwritten notes?  You can have the handwritting analyzed as opposed to somebody off the street making an "official" looking document with MSWord.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well atleast it's better than your "stick and stones" defense tactics, Rik.

Mike

That makes as little sense as anything you've posted.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Mike
(snipped)

Have you done much document exploitation of captured Saddam-era Iraqi government documents?  Have you worked much in the Arab world?  Over 80% of the worthwhile documents my guys did DOCEX on in Bagdhad were handwritten (its a PITA to use an Arabic keyboard or typewriter and usually only final versions for record, not working papers, are printer-produced / typed).

And why would we need to read Farsi, since these are Saddam-era Iraqi documents and they speak... Arabic?... in Iraq (they speak Farsi AKA Persian in Iran AKA Persia).

Notice the only folks that deny that there were contacts between AQ and Saddam's Iraq are the looney left and their running dogs in the MSM, though everyone else agrees with them when they begin to rant over it as one of "Bush's Lies" (like you humor your crazy uncle).

So when Zarkawi was wounded in Afghanistan, it was just happenstance that he went to Bagdhad for treatment?  And that one of the major terror partners of AQ, Ansar al-Islam operated in Kurdistan (part of Iran -corrected to Iraq ) as a surrogate anti-Kurdish force for Saddam under Zarkawi, that was just an accident?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Mike

I just want to thank you Mr Wilson, for restoring my faith in this great country of ours.

Allow me to explain.  If our Government was as you believe, the JBT's would be kicking in your door within 24 hours.  You and your posts would simply vanish.  As it is, I believe you will go on posting your nonsensical dribble, supplying us with wholesome entertainment until the day that you peacefully drop dead of old age.

So thank you for proving that the BOR is alive and well.  (at least the 1st. )
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:31:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

I just want to thank you Mr Wilson, for restoring my faith in this great country of ours.

Allow me to explain.  If our Government was as you believe, the JBT's would be kicking in your door within 24 hours.  You and your posts would simply vanish.  As it is, I believe you will go on posting your nonsensical dribble, supplying us with wholesome entertainment until the day that you peacefully drop dead of old age.

So thank you for proving that the BOR is alive and well.  (at least the 1st. )

Mr. Wilson must have met Cindy Sheehan on E-Harmony.com and they fell in love...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top