Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 9:19:48 PM EDT
Oh My God... that is the FUNNIEST cartoon that I have ever seen in my life.

Has anybody been watching it on Comedy Central?

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#1]
try not to miss it
pretty funny stuff
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I am watching the season finale and the cucumber with the revolver shooting everybody in the head almost made me choke... and then he blew his green cucumber brains out.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am watching the season finale and the cucumber with the revolver shooting everybody in the head almost made me choke... and then he blew his green cucumber brains out.

thanks,
Ron

yep
I like how the whole stem cell issue was incorperated

they sure dump on the relgious fundies
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I totaly don't savey it all , in fact I can't stand to watch more than 3 mins of it .

NOW this is coming from a 50 year old who LOVES Southpark , so maybe it's a click or seven from funny for me . seems just nastey .

Then agian I could watch Andy Griffith tills lights out .
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I am in it for Foxy Brown.....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:04:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it is absolutely stupid.  

Sorry.

Junior high humor went out, well...in junior high.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:45:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Damned good cartoon. Not as, uhmmm, 'insightful' as South Park, but funny as hell.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:01:02 AM EDT
[#8]
It bores me - seems like they just try too hard and the desperation to hit a nerve comes off as pathetic instead of edgy or raunchy let alone funny. Granted, it has made me laugh, but I could live a happy life without ever seeing it again.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#9]
never could stand to watch more than a minute or so, F*#@%$G Trash!!!   Rather watch South Park
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:44:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Granted, it has made me laugh, but I could live a happy life without ever seeing it again.

+1

It has it's moments...but it's just about 5% too stupid most of the time.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:56:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I think there is someone here who uses the gay character as their avatar.

Anyway, I have seen it two or three times.  The skit/segment/whatever that I thought was funny was the pig used to be a hostage negotiator.  All the hostage takers wound up killing everybody and killing themselves.  Little Billy from Family Circus Killed his family, and ate part of his Mom before eating a bullet.  "Mommy will live inside me forever!"  [chomp]  BANG  That really pushed the envelope of good taste....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:58:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

thanks,
Ron

Haha, that was great!!!
I love this show!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I tried watching it a few times, I couldn't get into it.

I tried...Seems like a cool concept for a show.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:02:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Damned good cartoon. Not as, uhmmm, 'insightful' as South Park, but funny as hell.

img228.imageshack.us/img228/1687/drawntogether8ws.jpg

They make references to damn near everything, smart show,I like it.- example: see the 'needler ' from Halo?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:06:43 AM EDT
[#15]
I watch it occasionally, it's on a bit late for me now.
One of the funniest lines so far:
"No no, keep the helmet on"  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top