Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 9:44:19 AM EDT
Caldwell muffs at Midway

Caldwell Sound-Right ES-85 Stereo Electronic Earmuffs Green

Muff out the noise of gunshots while listening to normal conversation and range commands. The Caldwell E-85 earmuffs block out noises above 85 dB while amplifying normal sounds and voices. Perfect for all your shooting needs, and inexpensive enough that you can afford more than one set. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).

Type: Over the Head
Protection Level: 27 NRR

Noises above 85 dB are blocked out.

Battery Type and Number:2 AA Batteries
Batteries Included: No

Notes:

Amplifies non-harmful sounds while blocking out harmful sounds (such as a gunblast).

LED lighted display lets you know when the muffs are on

Padded headband and soft, foam filled ear cushions

Single volume control on right earpiece operates both right and left microphones

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag

Love my Peltors, might need to get a set of electronic muffs for the wife.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:49:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Those are some nice units but I want the slim line ones.
I seem to have problems with them getting in the way when I am shooting off the bench. Problem is the slim ones are not cheap.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
anyone have a discount code for midway?

At $24.99, they hose you with a $3.00 handling fee for all orders under $25.00.  Still is a good deal, but I hate nickel and dime crap like that.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
At $24.99, they hose you with a $3.00 handling fee for all orders under $25.00.  Still is a good deal, but I hate nickel and dime crap like that.

So buy a pair of earplugs for $0.75.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top