Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 3:52:05 PM EDT
that Texas Senator John Cornyn has demanded answers as to why the Taliban student was allowed into Harvard.

I'm surprised other politicians haven't jumped on this sooner, demanding immediate answers, but Sen. Cornyn stepped up and is forcing the issue.

Good job, Senator!

...I'd like to know WHO let this punk into the U.S. and fire him/her immediately.  What the heck is our DHS good for if they can't stop a known Taliban?

HH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#1]
It was Yale wasn't it?

Or is there a terrorist at Harvard as well?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The same DHS that see's no problem with the UAE managing port operations.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It was Yale wasn't it?

Or is there a terrorist at Harvard as well?

One of the two, Os...can't remember for sure which one.

HH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Possible shit storm alert.

I agree with the senator's decision, however.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd love to see some stupid Demtard step up and defend this guy's right to an education in our country.  Whoever opposes him/her will have cakewalk in the next election.  

This is indefensible.

HH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'd love to see some stupid Demtard step up and defend this guy's right to an education in our country.  Whoever opposes him/her will have cakewalk in the next election.  

This is indefensible.

HH

What if Bush steps up to defend him ?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:00:59 PM EDT
[#8]
It was Yale, although Harvard has, in the words of a Yale administrator, a student of similar standing and background.

But the Taliban spokesman is at Yale. It should be noted that he has a 4th Grade Education. And is a terrorist supporting freedom hating women and children oppressing ass hole.

You'd think the feminists at Yale would hate him, but they apparently don't....

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I await the name(s) of the political power(s) that got him into the country legally (if this is the case).  

It will be interesting to see if the press tries to bury this story quickly.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It was Yale, although Harvard has, in the words of a Yale administrator, a student of similar standing and background.

But the Taliban spokesman is at Yale. It should be noted that he has a 4th Grade Education. And is a terrorist supporting freedom hating women and children oppressing ass hole.

You'd think the feminists at Yale would hate him, but they apparently don't....

And just HOW does a 4th grade education get you into Yale?  The feminists are too stupid to fully understand who's in their midst.

HH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is indefensible.

HH

What if Bush steps up to defend him ?

It'd be very tough for GW to directly oppose his own state's Senator.  Cornyn's right to do this.

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top