Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 3:35:28 PM EDT
OK

Do black Ipods have black headphone cords? Every Ipod I've seen has white cords.

Can these crank music loud? I like it friggin' loud when I run. I don't want another weak Walkman, I already have one of those.

Finally, can I run without worrying about this thing skipping?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You can adjust the level of the recording through Itunes to make it louder if you want it louder than normal.  You probably won't need to do that though.  My Ipod is pretty d@mn loud.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Question #1 Don't know, but you can use your own headphones
Question #2 Hells Yeah.  There is even a lawsuit at the moment that they are too loud.
Question #3 They don't skip unless the song is corrupted, or there's something wrong with the iPod.  Jump up and down all you want.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#3]
It's pretty hard to make it skip, I don't think mine ever has.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
the only time mine skipped was when I dropped in like 4 feet onto my floor. It kept playing after a tiny skip though.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
White headphones included.
Loud enough.
Won't skip.  The shuffle and nano are completely solid state (no moving parts).  The larger ipods do have a moving hard drive, but they don't skip either.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#6]
That Nano can't skip period. It's not a harddrive but rather a flashdrive, so no moving parts.

I think all their earphones are white.

The Black Ipods scratch easily.

They can be very loud. Why do you want that? Permanent hearing damage caused by headphones is becoming more and more common.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top