Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 10:34:20 AM EDT
Cheaper than Dirt always had great ammo prices and I bought from them for years...I paid for my member ship and received some discounts...then, when I ordered again, they would not give me membership discount prices.  I went back and forth with them and finally quit buying from them...NOW, a year later, they have a new customer service representative who is really on the ball and wants to please the customer.  She called me up and credited my account and made things right....she was very generous to me and definitely won back my patronage.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#1]
maybe your membership expired?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:43:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
maybe your membership expired?

I paid the fee in April 2005 and in June they would not give me the prices...The new gal realized the old customer service reps mistake and corrected it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have soured on them. The prices seem higher and they are out of more things.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had good luck with them. Although I really miss the $25. SA battlepacks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#6]
The thing that annoys me is the fact they don't show you your membership discount.  There's a statement that "the discount will be applied to the invoice prior to shipping."  I'd like to see the real price I'm paying, like they do at SG.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#7]
All they did was raise there prices and then give the "original" price to their "Club" members.

I have, however, had nothing but good service from them every time I have ordered
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top