Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 6:08:17 PM EDT
If you dont already know about the raffle for 82ndAbn, I'm not sure what board what you have been on the last month!

This Friday, we are drawing the names to see who won all the cool shit up for grabs but more importantly, we have all pulled together to help one of our own in need.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=437921

At this point, it's unlikely if you send in money for the raffle that it will make it in time for the drawing(unless you use Priority Mail or Express mail or UPS/FedEx overnight!).

Any funds received after the deadline of this Friday will go into the fund set up for 82nd so the money will go where it's needed, dont fret about that. If anyone wants to still donate money, send it in, the door is not closed and every cent will go to Chuck.

To all the people who pitched in, for this raffle, for the Team coin auctions, and the straight donations, I thank you all. You are all amazing! Truly amazing!

And to Ed Sr., dude, you rock for making this happen and Juan too for making this place where it all happened. I am truly humbled and honored to be a part of it.

A word to you Chuck: I know you will get thorough this, I know in my heart of hearts that is true. I also know that because of that, the world will be a better place because you are a part of it.

Once again, AR15.com steps up to the plate so pat yourselves on the back. I am proud to be a member here.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Feel free to bump this thread.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been trying to send a check for the auction.  It has been in an envelope for a couple weeks, but with my travel schedule I just haven't gotten around to putting it in the mail.  I'm not gonna even try to make the deadline, I'm just gonna paypal the money to Mrs. G.  Heck if I had won something I would not have accepted it anyway.

May God bless you 82nd! I just know that all will be well with you soon!

My business travel takes me to Texas at least once a year, and if possible I would love to meet you and buy you dinner some day!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased mine.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top