Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 12:27:31 PM EDT
...because his attorney is a ruthless, soulless, sellout, whore.

Just saw on the local news how she e-mailed 7 of the jurors trying to sway their vote!

What a BITCH.  I hope they throw the book at her.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Just saw on the local news how she e-mailed 7 of the jurors trying to sway their vote!

What a BITCH.  I hope they throw the book at her.execute her as well.

Fixed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I think at this point, they're going to declare a mistrial and start over.  Both sides have royally fucked up.  Hopefully, his lawyer will be disbarred.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What a BITCH.  I hope they throw the book at her.

jury tampering oooooo

although I would want my attorney to do anything possible, just not get caught. I hope they still get his ass
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not seeing anything in the MSM about jury tampering.  It says the defense e-mail several witnesses, but nothing about jurors.  Might be a misunderstanding somewhere along the line.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Back to Understanding the News 101??

In any case, I'm all for locking him up for life and not turning him into a martyr of any kind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top