Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 11:32:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Does this mean that I can say "Bush and Big Oil" are behind illegal immigration? Hot damn, it gets easier to tie EVERYTHING to Bush. Amazing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Big oil or not, pump it on over, we need it.  Besides, who would pick the crops without illegals?  I mean really, our area would go bankrupt without them.

My neighbor picks his crops with a John Deer. He says it does the work he can't find any illegals to do.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
well the trade off is we'll have cheaper gas prices for another 10 years, but our hospitals,schools, and neighborhoods will decline into what mexican hospitals,schools and neighborhoods look like and our crime rate will double.

sounds like a fair trade
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
well the trade off is we'll have cheaper gas prices for another 10 years, but our hospitals,schools, and neighborhoods will decline into what mexican hospitals,schools and neighborhoods look like and our crime rate will double.

sounds like a fair trade

+1
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds like a fair trade

+1

I have to agree!
+1
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Lets trade all the Mexicans we have to them for their oil!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#8]
"Fox said the oil find would help both the U.S. and Mexico deal with their respective "migration" problems."

Seems like it's win win for Mexico and lose lose for us.

Fox is a fucking Tard!
OK, let the racist accusations begin.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does this mean that I can say "Bush and Big Oil" are behind illegal immigration? Hot damn, it gets easier to tie EVERYTHING to Bush. Amazing.

Hopefully this will help give a hell of a lot more jobs to Mexicans & other Central American illegals, so  they wont have to cross the border.

Also this would be a nice swift kick in the ass & slap in the face to Chavez. We'll stop buying oil from Venezuela & they'll be forced to go to their 2nd biggest importer-China, who wont be able to pay Venezuela at the rate of their oil consumption.

Of course, this is my business mentality thinking, but i bet that the Whitehouse has many people with the same mentality.  

**Crosses fingers**
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like DubaiPortgate round two;  selling off our national sovereignty in exchange for oil interests?

So we're gonna continue to ignore the estimated 2,300 illegals a day streaming over the border in exchange for a promise of cheaper oil?

I wonder how this country has been able to consume oil in the past, ever since the advent of the automobile, without politicians from both sides of the aisle getting in bed with foreign oil barons and selling our national security for personal profit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Lets trade all the Mexicans we have to them for their oil!

To bad we couldnt turn all the mexicans into oil
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Big oil or not, pump it on over, we need it.  Besides, who would pick the crops without illegals?  I mean really, our area would go bankrupt without them.

My neighbor picks his crops with a John Deer. He says it does the work he can't find any illegals to do.

For many crops there is no mechanical harvestor, cabbage and perppers come to mind.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Lets put our own oil wells in the gulf and pump that oil ourself. If it is mexican waters, we may have to drill at a angle.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
"Fox said the oil find would help both the U.S. and Mexico deal with their respective "migration" problems."

Seems like it's win win for Mexico and lose lose for us.

Fox is a fucking Tard!

OK, let the racist accusations begin.

Fine.  Racist

You starting real early today huh?

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll pay $5 a lb for produce, $5 a loaf of bread, and $5 a gallon of gas if it will get rid of the illegals.  No Im not kidding.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopefully this will help give a hell of a lot more jobs to Mexicans & other Central American illegals, so  they wont have to cross the border.

Also this would be a nice swift kick in the ass & slap in the face to Chavez. We'll stop buying oil from Venezuela & they'll be forced to go to their 2nd biggest importer-China, who wont be able to pay Venezuela at the rate of their oil consumption.

Of course, this is my business mentality thinking, but i bet that the Whitehouse has many people with the same mentality.  

**Crosses fingers**

Good, because I'm really sice of dealing with and paying for all of the illegal Venezuelan immigrants.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Lets put our own oil wells in the gulf and pump that oil ourself. If it is mexican waters, we may have to drill at a angle.

Directional drilling.......why not? it worked for the ARabs
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For many crops there is no mechanical harvestor, cabbage and perppers come to mind.

That's only because the glut of cheap, illegal labor has given the industry no reason to find another way to do it.

Plus, the wages the illegals make is 10% or less of the total cost for crops, even if that cost doubled or tripled because of having to pay a price Americans would work for, the final price of the good wouldn't go up as much as fence jumper apologists like to claim.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'll pay $5 a lb for produce, $5 a loaf of bread, and $5 a gallon of gas if it will get rid of the illegals.  No Im not kidding.

I would pay it too, with a big smile on my face too I might add.

It would even it's self out anyway, much lower care insurance, lower hospital costs, lower taxes, much less crime, less irritation for me, cheaper housing, man the list goes on and on.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Sadly, theres only one thing I can think of that will get the feds to deport all the illegals.

Great Depression-era unemployment levels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top