Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 7:01:04 AM EDT

Seems totally legit to me.  

Dear,

I am Madam Laarni Ejercito Enriquez, a Philippino and a divorcee.I would like to have a long lasting and business relationship with you by entrusting my life time fortune into your possession. As for now, I am broken-hearted and need someone to trust in order to forget my past and forsaken experiences from confidants and family members.I need someone, who would take me for whom I am and as a lifetime friend and confidant, after making claims of my deposited life fortune abroad.I will assume with faith that you are a honest and reliable person.

To avoid any rigmarole,I will like to give you a brief summary of my immediate past. I was once the most respected mistress of our former President, Joseph Estrada, and during his tenure in office ,I was always used as a courier in depositing his funds in worldwide and due to the fracas I had with his wife, Madam Loi and her son, Jude, the general were enlightened which brought about a public embarrassment that I have been having an affair with the former President. Afterwards, I was arrested together with his legitimate wife and son in connection with the 27th July 2003 failed coup, which I did not have anything to do with but was alleged of rebellion and that I have been harbouring some dissidents and arms in one of the villa bought for me by the former President. Fortunately,I have been released from public detaintion but still under house arrest and also under immigration security watch list and seriously monitored. All, I want from you is to assist me make claims of some funds deposited in Africa during our visit to the Basolique (IVORY-COAST) as other deposits in other continents have been confiscated by the the government of Madam Gloria, the present President.The amount involved is $10.5M USD and I am ready to offer you 10% of the total amount for your assistance.

All I plead for ,is for your absolute honesty ,sincerity and confidentiality and as soon as everything is concluded successfully, I will look for a way to sneak out of the Philippines to meet with you, so that we can go into lucrative investments together in order to protect my furture. I will furnish you with other necessary informations as soon as I receive a positive response from you.Please reply to my private mail box as follows:

[email protected]

God bless.

Sincerely,

Ms. Ejercito L.Enriquez

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope your wife doesn't see this.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:03:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I think im the only person who has never recieived one of those e-mails.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
She wants your anus!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
let me be the first to say:

I'd Hit It like the Hammer of Dead!

Don't forget to post pics!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#5]

At first I thought this was going to be about a campus administrator.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

At first I thought this was going to be about a campus administrator.  

From Mrs Laurent Kabila, Director of Admissions at Mbongo University.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:11:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
let me be the first to say:

I'd Hit It like the Hammer of Dead!

Don't forget to post pics!

Jesus christ I just spat out my drink and dribbled on my keyboard..

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#8]
You should inquire if she would like to purchase a laptop.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Sincerely,

Ms. Ejercito L.Enriquez

Isn't Ejercito is the Spanish word for "army"?.......

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#10]
HIT IT!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Seems the Nigerians must be selling franchises in the Phillipines.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#13]
So when are you going to send her your bank account number?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#14]
She used, "rigamarole" in a sentance.

That is very cool.  You must hit it.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Did she send any nude pics
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:16:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Too bad this wasn't about someone re-enacting an episode from Firefly.  I bet DK Prof could hold his own in an armed standoff.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Too bad this wasn't about someone re-enacting an episode from Firefly.  I bet DK Prof could hold his own in an armed standoff.

Why would I need to "hold my own" if hookers were involved?  

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Tell her you need nude pics with her holding up a sign with a certain ARFCOM acronym: SIH...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:17:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Considering her e-mail address indicates she is from Singapore, it appears she already escaped from the Philippines.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sincerely,

Ms. Ejercito L.Enriquez

Isn't Ejercito the Spanish word for "army"?.

Allow me to interject, and hi-jack for a moment. 95thFoot, how many languages do you speak?

English
French, French-Canadian
Spanish

Sorry for the interruption, but I'm asking in all honesty.
I still haven't mastered English!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top