Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 11:26:23 PM EDT
My nephew got a paintball gun for christmas. Needless to say his dad (my brother) had to get himself one so they could have paintball wars. After watching them a few days ago I couldn't resist and bought one for myself. Now my bro got a nicer one than his son so I had to up the ante and buy one capable of 3 shot bursts, six shot bursts and if that wasn't enought 15 balls per second full auto. His ass is toast!!! Anyway any other paintballers out there? My wife had to roll her eyes because I just bought a new SA .45 and now this!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My nephew got a paintball gun for christmas. Needless to say his dad (my brother) had to get himself one so they could have paintball wars. After watching them a few days ago I couldn't resist and bought one for myself. Now my bro got a nicer one than his son so I had to up the ante and buy one capable of 3 shot bursts, six shot bursts and if that wasn't enought 15 balls per second full auto. His ass is toast!!! Anyway any other paintballers out there? My wife had to roll her eyes because I just bought a new SA .45 and now this!!!

15 balls a second??? holy cow......
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Tipmann 98 Custom with about 800 in accessories.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#3]
To get the full auto at 15 bps you need a really good powered hopper not just a gravity feed. I bought a less expensive brand but have read through reviews that it will do in the 11 bps range. Either way I'm waiting for the UPS truck to drop the gun off. Everything else I already have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top