Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2001 10:08:13 PM EDT
So this sunday I dragged Slo5oh out along with another co-worker.  Third co-worker showed up with a previous invitee who had a nice Glock 17 he'd picked up a week ago.  He decided to get it after going on July 4th with us.  #1.  
Today after work, co-worker #2 and I drove around town to the varying gun stores looking for the right lever action 22 for him.  He found one, a nice Browning BL22.  Shortest levering action I've seen, wow.  I also got to fondle the Browning High Powers at the same time [:D].....aaahhhhh.  Anyways, he filled out the paperwork and paid.  

Both of them thought the AR was cool.  Of course, when they asked if they could get one, I get to give the "Kali sucks, vote better next time" speech.  The Glock convert is a pink pistol in waiting, so not sure he'll go so far as to vote our way, but you never know.  

Those of you who bitch about how bad it is getting, and how it'll never get better till the revolution, here's a good way to make sure you win before that time.  Take every single person who expresses the slightest intere1st in guns to you, out to the range one day.  Besides...wouldn't it be better to have more targets for the JBT's to aim at besides yourself?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You should have cornered them with your corndog in hand.

I told the GAW that I would be willing to take her to the range to teach her how to shoot, but she avioded the subject. I really felt let down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top