Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 4:02:05 PM EDT
I have two toolbars docked on the right side of my computer screen both labelled MP3.  I looked at them and they contain my list of songs (currently at 529 songs). Two Identical lists, how do I get rid of them? I'm running Windows XP if that helps.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Are they toolbars from some particular MP3 program you are running?  Or are they just docked folders?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
just docked toolbars.  I'm not currently running any mp3 programs.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Left-click-and-hold on the bar and drag it out into the desktop.  Does it convert into a folder?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:55:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I R compooter noob. For some reason I had the MP3 toolbar selected twice, can't figure out how I selected it in the first place, probably screwing with my monitor settings and didn't pay close attention to what I was clicking.  Oh well, carry on.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:58:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to start
run -  msconfig
go to start up - find it,  uncheck it
reboot
check the do not show this again
you are good to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top