Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 12:54:27 PM EDT
Anybody have one?  Tell me about accuracy? Goods and Bads?

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Good rifles.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Basically anything Bushmaster is good.
Can't comment on the bullpup or the carbon 15s though...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good rifles.

yes, I agree!  I have 3 myself, but I was wanting to hear specifics if anyone had any.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
very nice the trigger is sweet and shoots very well

but if you are not into precision shooting (has 24" DCM non-chrome lined precision competition barrel) then you might want to go with the 20" version...which is shown on front page of www.ar15.com and/or www.bushmaster.com

eta: the last known price at gun show was $849 brand new....

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I own three Bushmasters, 2 ARs and their Bullpup, don't have anything but good things to say about Bushmaster other then being pissed about them discontinuing the M-17s, that gun had so much potential if they would have just put some development work into it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:06:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

but if you are not into precision shooting (has 24" DCM non-chrome lined precision competition barrel) then you might want to go with the 20" version...which is shown on front page of www.ar15.com and/or www.bushmaster.com

I do want it for precision shooting.  I have two 20" barrels that are awesome, but I thought I would check here to see what actual owners thought.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:11:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do want it for precision shooting.  I have two 20" barrels that are awesome, but I thought I would check here to see what actual owners thought.

well it is a tack driver then - it is really sweet.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I own three Bushmasters, 2 ARs and their Bullpup, don't have anything but good things to say about Bushmaster other then being pissed about them discontinuing the M-17s, that gun had so much potential if they would have just put some development work into it.

I am like you two AR's and a Bullpup.  And yes I love my pup!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top