Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 5:03:11 AM EDT
at least someone fucking listens to me! they were running a story and discussing michael douglas criticizing his fellow hollyweird fucktards and their liberal diletantism in re to marriage and brian kilmeade, one of the very few real reporters left at faux news said, "who cares??? how is this news???"

i've been sending him tons of emails lambasting faux news telling him they're becoming the michael jackson/natalee holloway network. guess someone else musta jumped in and it's getting to him. i tried to get an arfcom fire mission going to get you guys motivated to take back our ONLY news outlet but, of course, you dumbshits can't be bothered to get involved unless it's voting for who the hottest cheerleader is or how racist you are...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#1]
At first I thought this was going to be a thread on how "hot" ED "I am a horse" Hill looked.

I usually watch that show every morning. I am sorry I missed it today. Someones the banter gets stupid, I mean really stupid. But it is the best morning show.

You can see why someone like Paula Zhan left the network.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top