Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 5:55:49 PM EDT

WITHOUT Googling it or looking it up online, who said the following:

"This Nation and its people are freedom's model in a searching world. We can be freedom's missionaries in a doubting world."

"...failures haunt the houses of our once great alliances and undermine the greatest bulwark ever erected by free nations - the NATO community."

"And I needn't remind you that it was the strength and the unbelievable will of the Eisenhower years that kept the peace by using our strength, by using it in the Formosa Straits and in Lebanon and by showing it courageously at all times."

"And I can see in the distant and yet recognizable future the outlines of a world worthy our dedication, our every risk, our every effort, our every sacrifice along the way. Yes, a world that will redeem the suffering of those who will be liberated from tyranny..."

"I can see and I suggest that all thoughtful men must contemplate the flowering of an Atlantic civilization, the whole world of Europe unified and free, trading openly across its borders, communicating openly across the world..."

"What a destiny, what a destiny can be ours to stand as a great central pillar linking Europe, the Americans and the venerable and vital peoples and cultures of the Pacific. I can see a day when all the Americas, North and South, will be linked in a mighty system, a system in which the errors and misunderstandings of the past will be submerged one by one in a rising tide of prosperity and interdependence."

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]

LBJ
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
LBJ

You changed it!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LBJ

You changed it!

No I didn't.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Well make up your damned mind!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I won't say who it really is.

Since no one is answering...

Goldwater's 1964 Acceptance Speech

I was 3 years old.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I won't say who it really is.

Since no one is answering...

Goldwater's 1964 Acceptance Speech

I was 3 years old.

Yep.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top