Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 4:00:47 AM EDT
The scene, best as I remember it:

New white cop assigned to mostly black area with a black partner.  He's eager to fit in, so he gets some "soul food".

"You know what chitlin's are, don't you?"
"No."
"Fried pig intestines."

They return to the station, with the new guy feeling sicker and sicker.  A man bursts in, I forget if he already had a child as hostage or took one in the station, and he's ranting about how God wants him to - I'm really fuzzy here - send the children to Jesus i.e. by killing them.

The standoff ensues, and the New Guy, still feeling really sick, gets on a microphone and impersonates God.  The rest of his lines are spoken offscreen.

"Prove that it's you!"
"<urp>  I'LL PROVE NOTHING!!!  Now release the child before I erupt <gag> with rage."
....I'm certain about the "erupt...with rage" quote.
"No, I don't think it's you!"

The new cop then vomits, very long and very loud, into the microphone.

"HHEEAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The "perp" melts on the spot and is taken into custody.  The guy's partner looks down where the guy is, shakes his head, and says, "Sombody better take 'God' out back and hose him off."

WHAT MOVIE IS THIS FROM?!?!?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Lethal Weapon?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:06:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't remember Mel Gibson being either the black cop or the white cop.

And I just don't see Mel's character getting barf-on-yourself-sick over chitlin's.  IIRC, he ate a raw white onion just like an apple in LWII.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:16:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Was it Loaded Weapon 1 with Emelio Estevez?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Was it "Downtown" with Forest Whitaker and Anthony Edwards? I seem to recall a hostage situation in that one that took place in the lobby of a police station. I don't remember the "god" thing though........
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah it wasn't too bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top