Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 4:32:42 PM EDT
So I installed GTA:VC today, on my computer which is a good deal better than anything back in the days when that particular game came out. So it runs really, really, really fast. As in, everybody's going around like in those films where they speed up the action.

I've tried turning on the frame limiter, which helped with GTA 2, but for some reason it doesn't work on VC.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay, I got a fix for it, but now it's giving me an unhandled exception error every time I try to start a new game.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
go to gamewinners.com.  there is a cheat code that slows down the game, but that may make some weird gameplay issues.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
go to gamewinners.com.  there is a cheat code that slows down the game, but that may make some weird gameplay issues.

I could try that, but I don't know how well that would work.

I tried reinstalling, but I get the same error. Absolutely the same, down to error ID and address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top