Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 6:26:17 AM EDT
Last night I passed out on the couch at a buddies and dogsitting.  I woke up after getting a strange feeling like something just wasn't right to find my dog sitting perfectly still next to the couch staring at me like she's waiting for me to take her for a walk or give her a treat for good behavior.

Has anyone else had there pet do something similar?  I found it really strange.

ETA: Lately I've been having trouble sleeping and have been wondering if I have some form of sleep apnea.  Like maybe I stop breathing a lot.  Maybe my dog was wondering wtf was going on?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]
good dog
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:28:33 AM EDT
[#3]
...I guess I knew that was coming...and many more I'm sure
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
He is really thinking,

Fucking lazyass, why doesnt he get up and feed me already.  I am also late for my appointment with that bitch on the corner!

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He is really thinking,

Fucking lazyass, why doesnt he get up and feed me already.  I am also late for my appointment with that bitch on the corner!

I got Fire Hydrants to pee on and trees to sniff.
Get up you lazy bastard.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:02:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Dogs can absolutely sense when something is not right with their people… make a will.

Or maybe keep a treat in your pocket.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#7]
ex gf's cat liked sniffing my boots

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:26:29 AM EDT
[#8]
My dog freaks the hell out whenever he hears an elevator ding on tv. I picked him up from a humane shelter so I have no idea what kind of Pavlovian response that stems from, but I'm working on correcting it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:16:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Girlfriends dog goes apeshit whenever I wear my motorcycle gloves in the house.  No idea why.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top