Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:04:18 PM EDT
Their signs read no amnesty no peace,  that means your going to have millions rioting and destroying and the government is not going to be able to stop them.   The shtf might be alot closer than we think.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
How much ammo ya got ?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Peak ammo will be the death of us.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have more than enough ammo to do my part.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Their signs read no amnesty no peace,  that means your going to have millions rioting and destroying and the government is not going to be able to stop them.   The shtf might be alot closer than we think.

Doubtful.  That shit might get out of control in Chicago & New York for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Just placed an order for another 1500 rounds in various rifle calibers.

Bring it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#7]
it seems that the government only listens to the loudest protests, whether right or wrong.  Honest, law abiding citizens have never been very loud...if they protest march across my own land, I guess I can do something  .  If law abiding go out looking for the illegals, the police won't help you get rid of the illegals, they will stop you.  

how come protesters never march across liberals' personal property or across Martha's Vinyard?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck 'em.  It doesn't seem tome that they are in a position to DEMAND anything from us.  
Now if we can just get our congress critters to understand this.

-K
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Let them riot. I hoard ammo and can do my part.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Whose signs?

You say 12-20 millions signs?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Care to quantify what your feel your part is?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Get Some?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Fuck 'em.  It doesn't seem tome that they are in a position to DEMAND anything from us.
Now if we can just get our congress critters to understand this.

-K

+1
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:16:32 PM EDT
[#14]
I wish I had money to buy some more ammo... the only rifle calibers I have semi-well stocked are .30-06 (pre-loaded into enblocs for my Garand) and 7.62x54R for my Nagant. I guess I'll have to make my shots count, if it comes to that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
it seems that the government only listens to the loudest protests, whether right or wrong.  Honest, law abiding citizens have never been very loud...if they protest march across my own land, I guess I can do something  .  If law abiding go out looking for the illegals, the police won't help you get rid of the illegals, they will stop you.  

how come protesters never march across liberals' personal property or across Martha's Vinyard?

Well ar15.com what do you think.....All of them vs. all of us.  I'll bet our guns will be louder than them.  After you'll be able to here casings drop....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:20:11 PM EDT
[#16]
I wont' have to do anything.

It'll be business as usual

They will keep flooding over the border, with all the problems that entails
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Help deal with any riotous crowd headed up my rural road.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Govt can manage these guys, just like we managed the hordes of illegal Europeans who came before them, just like we manage the Cubans, etc...

90% of them will not risk their status here by being involved in violent radical activity... 10% may, but DHS can control that 10% easily enough...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Whose signs?

I doubt we will ever see 12 million.  But 300K "protesters" is pretty sporty on short notice.  Again, only in Chicago.  

Chicago protest.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll be glad to get them out of here, however it needs to be done.

If they think that going to war with America is going to help their case, they can go for it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#21]
If I shoot one per hour I can hold out for a 1/2 year.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#22]
i'll volunteer to help stop any rioting that may occur
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Load mags.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#24]
SHIT!

I live on the East side of Tampa, Plant CIty is only 20 minutes away and it is CRAWLING with Illegals-

Well, Lock and Load...and tell 'em to BRING IT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whose signs?

I doubt we will ever see 12 million.  But 300K "protesters" is pretty sporty on short notice.  Again, only in Chicago.  

Chicago protest.

only in Chicago OR it has STARTED in Chicago? We'll see
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whose signs?

Chicago protest.

only in Chicago OR it has STARTED in Chicago? We'll see

I would love to see that shit come down south:  “Whether their names are Gutierrez or Lozano, Lipinski or Blagojevich; it doesn't matter,” said Gov. Rod Blagojevich. “This is a country build by immigrants.”<<Crickets chirping>>
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whose signs?

Chicago protest.

To be fair, I didn't see any threats of violence in that story, or in any of those images.  

Don't get me wrong, as a legal immigrant, few things PISS ME OFF more than illegals who have the audacity and gall to "demand" anything.  They are nothing but common criminals, no different from shoplifters and muggers.  

That said, the notion of some kind of armed conflict or "uprising" by millions and millions of illegals is more delusional than tinfoil fears of alien invasion and rampant anal probes, IMO.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Well.....I'm 110 miles from Chicago........

fuck it.

ARFcom fantasies don't come true.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whose signs?

Chicago protest.

To be fair, I didn't see any threats of violence in that story, or in any of those images.  

Don't get me wrong, as a legal immigrant, few things PISS ME OFF more than illegals who have the audacity and gall to "demand" anything.  They are nothing but common criminals, no different from shoplifters and muggers.  

That said, the notion of some kind of armed conflict or "uprising" by millions and millions of illegals is more delusional than tinfoil fears of alien invasion and rampant anal probes, IMO.

I'm with you. I am all about legal immigration.  In fact, I think it should be easier <<more streamlined>>.  However, I am also amused when illegals get snippy.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:32:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Figure it out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whose signs?

Chicago protest.

immigrant protests\protesters are no strangers to illegal violence, if there was none this time it might be a first
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#32]
What are you going to do if 12-20 million illegal aliens don't get their amnesty?

Umm, maybe watch on TV as the French laugh at us while our cities burn?  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#33]
One word, beltfed
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Sooner or later the issue is going to come to a boiling point if it has not already in some places. I don't think this is a SHTF issue, but I think it will contribute to sectarianism that has already divided our coutry namely liberalism and conservatism.

The chasm is growing and the hope of any compromise is dimming. This is just one issue. I hope our government finally does something rather than sweeping it under the mat as usual.

Nevertheless, I load some mags just in case since I am in AZ.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#35]
this is the plan.

let them do the dirty work of starting it.

Then we swoop in and kick there asses out along with the commies.

Promblem solved.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#36]

You want to see a SHTF moment? Watch and see what happens if they *do* get that amnesty they demand. The week before it starts MILLIONS of Mexicans will try to get in under the wire. I've seen that before. Amnesty = flood of illegals.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Sooner or later the issue is going to come to a boiling point if it has not already in some places. I don't think this is a SHTF issue, but I think it will contribute to sectarianism that has already divided our coutry namely liberalism and conservatism.

The chasm is growing and the hope of any compromise is dimming. This is just one issue. I hope our government finally does something rather than sweeping it under the mat as usual.

Nevertheless, I load some mags just in case since I am in AZ.

Here is your compromise:

"The Libertarian Party has long recognized the importance of allowing free and open immigration, understanding that this leads to a growing and more prosperous America. We condemn the xenophobic immigrant bashing that would build a wall around the United States. At the same time, we recognize that the right to enter the United States does not include the right to economic entitlements such as welfare. The freedom to immigrate is a freedom of opportunity, not a guarantee of a handout."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top