Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/10/2006 4:46:20 PM EDT
just broke on the news that American Tom Fox was killed in iraq by the murderers...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That one of those Peace guys?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure we'll see the Human Rights panty waste's all over this one.....too
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry...I'm at a loss....Who is it that was
executed?  Makes a big difference before
I start posting sad faces.  If he's one of those peace freaks I have no sympathy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought all the Keyborne Commandos on this site didn't care about his pansy ass...?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I start posting sad faces.  If he's one of those peace freaks I have no sympathy.

still an American...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I thought all the Keyborne Commandos on this site didn't care about his pansy ass...?

If he's one of those peace freaks....I don't care a damn. Guess I suck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

still an American...

Traitor?

hmm...Don't care a damn.

ETA:  May that scumbag meet a psuitably painful fate.  

The day my sympathy lies with a peace protester is the day
I put my pistol in my mouth.

COC Bars me from being more expressive.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, you just don't care a damn.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, you just don't care a damn.

Either way ya wanna say it.  I don't care.  Screw him.  Etc.

I'd insult him further if I thought it would be in good taste
Perhaps you know now that I don't care.
No mad smileys here.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1 on that!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, stupid hurts. That said, those scumbags want to do the same to all of us. Even as misguided as this guy appears to be, I don't wish the murder of another American. He probably changed his mind once he was captured. He may have been reformed and possibly a great ally for the rest of us had he lived. I'll give him the sad face regardless of his past.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yeah, stupid hurts. That said, those scumbags want to do the same to all of us. Even as misguided as this guy appears to be, I don't wish the murder of another American. He probably changed his mind once he was captured. He may have been reformed and possibly a great ally for the rest of us had he lived. I'll give him the sad face regardless of his past.

Stop thinking they are your freinds.  They will never be.  You are fooling yourself..
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#16]
He is being described by the Associated Press as a "Christian activist".
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Still one of ours, guys.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

......I may be over stepping as a newbie...but HE'S AN AMERICAN, period. I may not agree with what he stands for there, but I dispise the thought that "they" think they have the right to take even one American life and he was killed only because he's American not because he's any kind of 'activist'
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stop thinking they are your freinds.  They will never be.  You are fooling yourself..

I'm under no misconception of who my friends are. I just don't believe his death warrants joy from us. No more than our servicemen deserve the god hate fags crowd or DU. I realize there is no comparison on the loss of our troops to this guy, but I'm better than them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
He is being described by the Associated Press as a "Christian activist".

*Heh*.............Ok....Sorry for his family.......Buh bye.  

I wish I could give a damn, but, every casualty in the war enrages me.

I'm fucking plum out of sypathy.  I was a soldier....I'd give 10 billion
peace activists lives for 1 of my solders.....on a good day!

Plum out of sympathy.  I hate peaceniks.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

......I may be over stepping as a newbie...but HE'S AN AMERICAN, period. I may not agree with what he stands for there, but I dispise the thought that "they" think they have the right to take even one American life.

Your input is welcome.

I see you point, but, disagree.

TRAITOR is what I see.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Still one of ours, guys.

He's not "one of ours..".....

Ok...He's not "one of mine".

Fuck him dude. I don't care a damn.  Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Still one of ours, guys.

Im kinda torn on this one.

Like my little Brother, I can kick his ass but you need to leave him alone.

He may well be a kommie pinko pos libtard, and I well may want to kill him every time he opens his piehole.

But he is indeed sadly an American. So as far as Im concerned, they just gave me one more technical  reason to want to kick their ass all over again. As if I neded that.

I guess I will have to go with the answer "Stupid does hurt" and have another beer.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#24]
If this guy was some sort of anti war activist working against our troops fighting and dying in the field, I have zero sympathy. Zero.

Anyone who says "he's still an American and deserves our sympathy" etc is just another useful idiot.

It's time to decide which side you're on. Simplistic? Sure. But a reality IMHO.

YMMV.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

......I may be over stepping as a newbie...but HE'S AN AMERICAN, period. I may not agree with what he stands for there, but I dispise the thought that "they" think they have the right to take even one American life and he was killed only because he's American not because he's any kind of 'activist'

opinions are welcome.  especially pro-american ones.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still one of ours, guys.

He may well be a kommie pinko pos libtard, and I well may want to kill him every time he opens his piehole.

But he is indeed sadly an American. So as far as Im concerned, they just gave me one more technical  reason to want to kick their ass all over again. As if I neded that.

I guess I will have to go with the answer "Stupid does hurt" and have another beer.

To me...He's not an American.  Real simple for me.  Nation of birth isn't a big deal for me.
To me, he's a POS SCUMBAG traitor.  I'm not busted up at all.  He's not on our team.  Never has been.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, he was an American, so be pissed at those who killed him in the name of mohamed. Want their blood....

As for the traitor in question, I don't give a shit about him as a person. Because of his fucked up beliefs, beliefs that you can talk sense to them, he was killed. As others have said stupid hurts. The peaceniks are stupid.

He was killed because he was an American. He was in a position to be killed because he was a stupid, traitorous American...Not my place to care about him.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I think Bush should have some memorial for him.

Possibly a nuke or two.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
If this guy was some sort of anti war activist working against our troops fighting and dying in the field, I have zero sympathy. Zero.

Anyone who says "he's still an American and deserves our sympathy" etc is just another useful idiot.

YMMV.

Oh....It doesn't matter.  If the somone is AMERICAN then, they are worthyof
respect!

Fuck dude.....Thank you!  When are we going to decide?

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#31]
I will still serve over here to protect his right to say wrongheaded shit about the country I love.  At least he was willing to die for his beliefs no matter how poorly placed.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Here's a snip from Andy's link, describing what our friend was up to before he was kidnapped:

"Christian Peacemaker Teams had been working in Iraq since October 2002, investigating allegations that U.S. and Iraqi forces abused Iraqi detainees..."

He was working against our troops fighting in our name, as I speculated earlier.

He can rot as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Quote:………Iraqi and Western security officials repeatedly warned the activists before their abduction that they were taking a grave risk by moving around Baghdad without bodyguards.………

www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/10/AR2006031001936.html

Stupidity kills…

Thanks for that.

Stupidity indeed.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Here's a snip from Andy's link, describing what our friend was up to before he was kidnapped:

"Christian Peacemaker Teams had been working in Iraq since October 2002, investigating allegations that U.S. and Iraqi forces abused Iraqi detainees..."

He was working against our troops fighting in our name, as I speculated earlier.

He can rot as far as I'm concerned.

Rot in hell.

But......

"HE WAS STILL ONE OF OURS!

He can rot in hell and die.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Tag so I can read everything after awhile.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

YMMV.

Please don't confuse my anger with sympathy. If it makes a bit of sence, It's anger at the death of an American vs. sympathy for the indivdual.  I have every respect for and agree with Goonboss that 10k of those activists lives are not worth even 1 serviceman's life........ though cruely put, my mentality is "who the fuk so they think they are that they can kill ANY American"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If they kill any American and you don't give a shit then maybe you're right.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#38]
I do see that he was definately at the least undermining our military by "investigating abuses". That does make me dislike the man. Not enough to cheer his death, but my give-a-shit did go down.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well said newbie and being new is no reason to hold back.
Only some jerks around here put less stock in a newbies postings.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do suck.  

They are still Americans
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If thy kill any American and you don't give a shit then maybe you're right.

You know what dude?  I accept that from you.
That fucker gave up his "American" dues
a long time ago.  If you'd rather have
that fucking POS Peacenick standing
beside you when it comes to it.......Bravo!

I don't want to stand with you, if you
stand with traitors.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do suck.  

They are still Americans

Cindy Sheehan is American. Wake up and smell the reality.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still one of ours, guys.

We get it already, you don't give a fuck, right?
You are fine having a cold blooded heart and it doesn't bother you a bit, we get it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I will still serve over here to protect his right to say wrongheaded shit about the country I love.  At least he was willing to die for his beliefs no matter how poorly placed.

He wasn't willing to die, he just got pwned.

Fuck him, he is the reason why the insurgents hold on. They percieve us as weak, and if he perpetuates that image, then it motivates them to kill just one more 'merican, then the infidels leave and we can plan the next 9-11.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do suck.  

They are still Americans

Cool man.

I feel different.  I feel they are traitors and worse than the lowest thing I could think of.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do suck.  

They are still Americans

Sorry, some Americans are less Americans than others. Those trying to "expose" OUR troops as criminals is one.

Again, I hate the bastards that did this, and we should find them, and string them up for the world to see.

I just don't give a shit about the POS they killed, just as I don't give a shit about the bitch reporter they got...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still one of ours, guys.

We get it already, you don't give a fuck, right?
You are fine having a cold blooded heart and it doesn't bother you a bit, we get it.

Yep.  I stand as I stand.  If you're done, I'm done.  No hard feelings.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:41:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Still one of ours, guys.

I guess I will have to go with the answer "Stupid does hurt."

+1 to both posts.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do suck.  

They are still Americans

Sorry, some Americans are less Americans than others. Those trying to "expose" OUR troops as criminals is one.

Again, I hate the bastards that did this, and we should find them, and string them up for the world to see.

I just don't give a shit about the POS they killed, just as I don't give a shit about the bitch reporter they got...

Even though we don't know this guy was a POS, or that reporter they got is a bitch.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do suck.  

They are still Americans

Even though we don't know this guy was a POS, or that reporter they got is a bitch.

Nope, I'm pretty sure on both....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top