free bump

but I'll be watching SciFi Friday
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
free bump

but I'll be watching SciFi Friday

10:00 BSG!!

Until then, I get to watch some WWII action!!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The older Ryan's granddaughters have got it goin on.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The older Ryan's granddaughters have got it goin on.  

Hot alright, but not as hot as that flamethrower they used on the pill box....

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched it tonight.

I hate it when I find discrepancies. I found something new tonight I hadn't noticed before. When the mom goes to answer the door there is a picture on the table to her right. It has the 4 brothers together with their helmets on. I immediately remembered the part where he tells the 'barn' story and says that was the last time all 4 of them were together. With this fresh in my mind something else came up. I think it was the Malcolm in the Middle guy who said they were all 4 in the same unit but the Army broke them up after the Sullivan brothers were killed on the Juno.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched it, too.  Found a scene where Hanks is talking with his squad and his Thompson is slung on his back muzzle up...the next scene seconds later shows the Thompson slung across his chest muzzle down.

Anyway, despite the nit-picking, I've yet to watch the Normandy graveyard scene where Ryan asks his wife to tell him he's led a 'good life' and not get a painful lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#7]
What, you don't have the DTS audio version on DVD?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I do. Makes me cry every time I watch it!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
What is the German SS saying as he kills Melish?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top