Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 9:13:24 AM EDT
I just wanted to say sorry to some members i had been in contact with concernig  EE transactions  for not being available the last week plus???  Also to anybody that answered any of my questions or posts and got no reponse.  

When i got in from my last offshore fishing trip i got the news that my longtime girlfriend probably has breast cancer.  We will nkow more on Monday.  Needless to say my AR15.com time and gun transactions have taken a back seat.  

Thanks to everyone who will no doubt respond with kind word and prayers like always here.  

Lobsta
kyle
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that.  Hope she gets better soon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#2]

wow. hope everything turns out OK.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck to your GF and you!

HH
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Stay strong, for her. Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn, hope she gets better!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Very sorry to hear your news. Prayers sent, If you or the girl friend have any questions please IM us, my wife is a 5 year survivor, she turns 40 next month.

One word of advice. Don't let them(the docs) rush the surgery decision, find the right hospital, preferably one of the big cancer centers. A general surgeon, at a local hospital,  is not the same as a surgeon at a cancer center,  it makes a difference who you go to for surgery and chemo.

God bless

JJ
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#8]
My prayers out, my friend.  I have no doubt anyone will give you grief over a few transactions considering the circumstances.  Please have faith in the Lord, and know that He hears you and us when we petition Him.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks every one.  Your words and or prayers mean a lot to us.  We are lucky to live near many of the best hospitals in the world, and so far she has recievied top notch care for very little $.  Considering she has no health insurance that has been a positive note.  Thanks again to everyone, and i also pray for you and yours.
k
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#10]
To everyone who replied or had us in thier thoughts, Thank You,

It meant a lot to the two of us.  We know we are just two and so many have it much worse.

Katie had surgery yesterday, a partial mastectomy.  She is elated to have it over and out of her.  The Dr. called me while i waited and told me that everything he had hoped for happened and looked great.  One more vist hopefully and then she can get on with her life(family, new puppy and sign carving and glass guilding...artist .  This has all happened so fast my head is spinning.  When she got drugged up pre-surgery she happily slurred that it was the best 30th birthday gift ever....la  la

Thank You and i wish you and yours all the best, allways
Relieved & Grateful in RI
Katie and kyle
LOBSTA

eta:  back in the EE  any old Colt stuff?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top