Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/10/2006 8:25:17 AM EDT
It's anonymous, but from what I've heard from psych people, other social workers, and cops here (remember the baby in the freezer story?) I don't see why it couldn't be true.

Warning: It's not a happy read. I don't think writing can be NWS though.

www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/65806895.html

After years of idealism, I have finally decided that I am sick and fucking tired of helping the disenfranchised and oppressed. I have a master's degree in social work, and I've worked in a number of different settings. I've been a social worker for Children's Protective Services, a therapist on a psych ward, and I've worked as a case manager for a non-profit that shall remain nameless. I've had a number of clients over the years that I would now like to thank for helping me come to the realization that certain people are beyond help.

1) The mother and father who forced their newborn son to nurse from the family dog: Thank you!! I thought it was going to be just another typical Monday morning. You know, examining 4 year olds and finding anal warts encrusting their little rectums, watching 7 year old little Johnny masturbate the way that Daddy taught him to, and removing little Suzie from her home so Mommy wouldn't be able to put cigarettes out on her thighs anymore. Boring, run-of-the-mill stuff. Then you two beautiful people entered my life. Just in time, I might add! I was beginning to think that abusive parents were losing their sense of creativity. Silly me! What's that? Oh, I know it wasn't your fault. Of course not. No, I agree, formula IS really expensive these days. You're absolutely right, sir, it WOULD have been worse to just let the baby starve. Can I ask you just one question though? Do you think that maybe, just maybe, you could have used your WIC voucher to purchase some formula instead of selling it so you could buy a goddam crack rock? Fuck me, you say? Nope. FUCK YOU, you smarmy pile of rhino shit! Fuck you and your crack whore "baby mama". Your child is coming with me! Merry Fucking Christmas!

2) The meth addict with Borderline Personality Disorder: Sweetie, here's a word of advice. When you are in the midst of a legal battle in which your parental rights are at stake, it is BAD for your case if you show up for your weekly supervised visits with your children spun out of your fucking mind. Also, if you're going to have fresh track marks all over your arms, you should at least wear a long sleeve shirt so I can't see them. We talked about this before, remember? I have to write a report to the judge in a few months, and I can't in good conscience recommend that the court return your children to you when you insist on showing up to your weekly visits high as a kite, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a toothless grin. Also, it does not help your case if you assault me after I inform you that no, you can't see your kids today due to your inebriated state and your exposed vulva. I know you grew up in poverty, and I sympathize with your plight. Hell, I was poor as fuck growing up. My family was broke as a motherfucker. We lived in the projects and never had no cheese for our hamburgers or nuthin. Somehow, though, we still managed to find ourselves some fucking PANTS when we went out IN PUBLIC!

3) The guy who cut his own dick off and left it sitting on the altar at the Catholic church: Dude, the psychiatrist gave you the Haldol for a reason. You should really try taking it every now and then. You're really gonna kick yourself when you come out of this particular episode and realize that your johnson has transubstantiated into the body of Christ. Look, I agree that the Catholic church did some fucked up shit back in the day, but was this really necessary? What exactly did you think you were going to prove? Oh I know, I know, the voices told you to do it. But if the voices told you to go jump off of a bridge, would you do it? Wait, forget I said that.

4) The crackhead mother with 27 cats: I called you in advance to set up our appoinmet. You KNEW I was going to be at your house that day and that I would be evaluating your progress in making your home habitable so that your kids could be returned to you. So why, oh why did you answer the door with a CRACK PIPE IN YOUR HAND???? Oh, it's not yours? You were just holding onto it for your neighbor? Sure, I'll buy that. Let me ask you something though. Are those your neighbor's cat turds overflowing in the kirchen sink? No, you're right, those litter boxes ARE expensive. Perhaps you shoud consider getting rid of a few of the cats so there will be room for your children. Just a thought. By the way, is that your neighbor's blood coagulating over there on the couch?

5) The crack addict who prostituted her 8 year old son to support her drug habit: Congratulations! You have just managed to turn me into a supporter of the death penalty! What's that? You're concerned about having your little boy placed in an abusive foster home? Oh don't worry, your son is fine, dear. He won't be going to a foster home after all. You see, we had to place him in an institution because he now likes to save his feces in plastic bags so he can use them as lubrication when he jacks off onto women's panties. He also tries to rape other children. What causes him to do such awful things, you ask? Well, I'm not sure dear, but I'll hazard a guess. I could be wrong, but perhaps his current behaviors have something to do with the fact that his MOTHER RENTED OUT HIS ASS TO HUNDREDS OF PEDOPHILES TO SUPPORT HER CRACK HABIT!!!! Bitch, I hope you get ass-raped by Genghis Khan in hell for all eternity. I'd love to beat you upside the head with a tire iron and take a big steaming shit on your chest. I'd probably lose my license if I did that, though.

6) To the woman who didn't want her child to be adopted by those "faggots": It's so refreshing to meet a woman who cares so much about her child for once! You're right, honey. The Bible DOES say that homosexuals are an abomination to God. Tell me, what does the Bible say about punishing your toddler for crying by sticking him with your dirty syringe needles, thereby infecting him with HIV and hepatitis? I know the Bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child", but I don't remember anything about sparing infectuous diseases and spoiling the child. Perhaps you were reading the New International Version? Incidentally, those two "faggots", as you call them, have a few important things to offer your child that you have neglected to provide. What can a couple of faggots offer YOUR child, you ask? Well, first and foremost, they have JOBS!!!! Yes, that's right, JOBS!!!!!!! These jobs provide them with a trivial little thing known as HEALTH INSURANCE, which will be used to cover the medical treatment your child has to receive for the diseases that YOU gave him. These abominations to God are also capable of providing something called a HOME THAT IS NOT INFECTED WITH LICE AND CRACK. Finally, and most importantly, they will give him something known as LOVE. Ever heard of it? Now, kindly go euthanize yourself you miserable cunt.

Ok, I feel much better now. I think I might go back to school for an MBA or something. I'm tired of working to help these people for 60 hours a week at $35,000/year.

I'm damn glad I'll never ever have a job like that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
What a surprise a sewer worker finds sewage.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I think we've finally found a solution to liberalism.  Make every libtard college student do this for a year and no more democrats.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy fucking shit.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
tag.
gonna go look up snopes
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#5]
That sounds like a rant that my old friend wrote. She was only a social worker for a year.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Holy fucking shit.  

That's putting it mildly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Wouldn't surprise me a bit, people are fucking sick.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#8]
my wife does that type of work, she's looking for a career change too.  It's the most underpaid and underappreciated job in the world
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I posted it on the college message board I still frequent to catch up with friends from school. I wonder how the freshman social services students will react.  I'll post the good responses.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#10]
That's some profoundly demented shit to read, let alone ponder upon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:16:49 AM EDT
[#11]
CLIFFNOTES:

snip idealism, snip I have a master's degree in social work, snip  I'm tired of working to help these people for 60 hours a week at $35,000/year.

Um, this seems like a problem with our school system, right here.  A manager at McDonalds can make more than that......

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:17:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I work in a mental institution.  You think these kind of stories are exaggerated, until.......
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Its sad, cause it's true, but I couldn't stop laughing because of the way it was written.

As a Police Officer I've been in some shitty houses, and everything the author says about those parents is true.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#14]
I keep telling you guys there are way more messed up people out there than you are aware of. I would question though whether these are all his individual experiences or a compilation of many.

FWIW, though, these are the kind of people who frequent doctor's offices also. They cannot deal with anything. Why can't I give their 4 month old narcotic cough syrup? That little brat is keeping them up all night and disturbing their sex life with whatever low life, methhead/crack addict they brought into the home of their 4 children whom all whave different last names. Well, it is merely because I hate you, you fucking POS, narcotics are actually good for little kids.

In actuality you would probably share the shit with your boyfriend of the day anyhow.

I could tell plenty of stories myself but I got sick of all the human refuse and moved on also. People ain't worth shit.  Actually, I should rephrase that. Some are but they aren't on welfare and coming into the doctor's office twice or three times weekly for bullshit. Nor do they have the audacity afterwards to stand there with their fucking hand out literally expecting me to give them some money.  

Beyond the fact that such people are stupid, ignorant, lazy POSs, they are the most obnoxious fuckers I have ever known.  No wonder they can't find a fucking job.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#16]
The solution of course is more welfare.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
tag.
gonna go look up snopes

Don't bother.  No one can "invent" or make fiction that is worse then what really happens in this world.

Some people out there are alive simply because the men in this world have been figuratively castrated by the same system that is trying to protect these children.  

My grandfather, who was a cop in Jersey City, would have made people like that disappear.  Then the system that tries to protect these kids, would NOT have to save them from such monstrosities.

Simply numbers, as the population increases, more and more of this is going to happen and more and more fucked up kids will grow into fucked up adults.   There will be nearly no one left to pick up the pieces of the lives destroyed by Social Liberalism.

Everybody is a victim, even if it is the evil people perpetrating such acts....  That is the thought that needs to die, and society will right itself.  These people are worse then a vicious dog that has to be put down...  a dog has no conscience... a person does.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Just shows to go ya.....some people just need killin'!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I think we've finally found a solution to liberalism.  Make every libtard college student do this for a year and no more democrats.

You give them far too much credit ot be able to put two and two together.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:46:11 AM EDT
[#21]
I work with delinquent  drug selling and using youth in a court ordered setting. And believe me i think i have heard it all.

One father sold his kid for sex to his adult friends to pay for his drugs.

One mother sold her kid to god knows who for drugs and the kid i'm working with nor his mother have any idea where the kid is now.

We have kids we cannot release to anyone because mommy is on drugs and lost their housing and the relatives won't take the kid because "He is not their Child!"

I know how this guy feels, But at least I have clients one year at a time to convert them to Conservatism.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:51:59 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My grandfather, who was a cop in Jersey City, would have made people like that disappear.  Then the system that tries to protect these kids, would NOT have to save them from such monstrosities.

That's the answer right there.  Time to take out the trash.  Seriously, people like that should be fucking sterilized.

With a .45

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
What a surprise a sewer worker finds sewage.

But wait a minute........I thought all people were good at heart?...........
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#24]
My wife was a social worker before we met. She finally got so stressed out she had to quit. She had a case load of about 35 kids.  

My favorite story happened outside the court room before a hearing to take this woman's kid.  She shows up with all her cloths in suit cases. She had been evicted and had no place to live.  My wife tells her this will make her look pretty bad in court. The woman starts arguing with my wife. My wife says, let's not air our dirty laundry in public. To which she says "Hey, them's clean cloths!"  At that point the county lawyer walked around the corner and busted out laughing. Needless to say they won the case and got the kid way from that nut. Hopefully he got into a good family.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Now THAT'S a RANT!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:15:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:25:45 AM EDT
[#27]
If ANY of that sounds improbable to you, then you've never been A)a cop B)an ER doc/nurse C)a public librarian or D) a teacher in the ghet-to.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#28]
I lasted for twelve years as a social worker.  Of course I never had any liberal delusions to begin with.  

Just imagine all of the:
1) Various dangerous and disgusting items in the world (ie such as used needles)

2) All the human body's various excretions

3) Small children

All thrown into a blender and smeared upon you, and you have an average day as a social worker.

My favorite story that is repeatable in polite company is the ghetto momma who asked me

"What is the best tasting fly spray?"  

"It's not meant to be used on foodstuffs"

"But it's the only way to keep them off the chillun's food"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Damn people are disgusting...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:06:21 AM EDT
[#30]
I learn something from this:

DO NOT LOOK UP THE WORD vulva AT WORK.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Thats what you get for doing a google search instead of going to dictionary.com.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

What, you've never heard that word?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#34]
if the stories are not 100% true, they are damn close--my job thankfully keeps me away from the worst of the worst

i try to help children in families who say they want help and to do better--the truthfulness of this depends on the day and the amount of stress on the family at that time

no sense of personal responsibility, lots of entitilement and victim mentality

its a sad ol' world out there

btw, i dont have a masters, so i make less than that  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Sadly, probably every bit of it is probably true. If it did not happen to that particular person, it did to another one.

As a Utility worker who has to go into homes everyday, it is sickening to see how some people live. There is a reason we wear steel soled shoes, and have a company policy that forbids us to remove them in customers houses. The best thing this Country could do is stop all welfare payments of any type, toss the loser parents out of subsidised hsg on their ass and use the money instead to provide these kids with an environment they could actually grow up in and let the loser parents starve to death, die of a OD, be inprisoned  or grow the hell up. Would actually take some courage on the part of politicos tho and that is in short supply.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#36]
It's a tough deal.  How do we have a civilized society where everyones' rights are protected without enabling the neer do wells to continue to do stupid things at society's expense.  I think the sins of the fathers are passed on to the next generation through the type of stupidity the original burnt out guy mentioned.  How do we stay in truly useful fields in service to others in our society and not get discouraged by the kind of horse patooie his "clients" show?  

Rick
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#37]
My sister is a social worker in Kalifornia.  The stories she tells are incredibly sordid and depressing.  I really don't understand how she can go to work on a daily basis.

My wife was working at the Utah State Mental Hospital when we met (her stories are epic as well...).  I rode my motorcycle over to pick her up one day and as we were traveling through the facility we passed by a bunch of men playing softball.  She remarked that the group was comprised of sexual offenders sent there from the state prison.  Never before (or since) have I ever wished to mow down a group of sick f**ks like I did that day...  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Remember this thread?

What Student Doctors Learn From Their Patients

It's up to page 40.

It's just sickening.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Heh. One of the moms my mom did a termination of rights on has a restraining order placed on her. By the Police department of one of largest cities in the country....

She's nuttier than squirrel turds.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#40]
tagged for later, this is awesome, but if it sounds too good to be true...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
my wife does that type of work, she's looking for a career change too.  It's the most underpaid and underappreciated job in the world

+1 on all counts....and I will never be happier than the day she walks away.
Funny - she just saw this the other night....wierd that its popping up here now.
True stories or not.....this kind of shit DOES happen every day.....I hear things as bad if not worse than this. Sick fkn world.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Only AFTER they serve in the military for at least one year.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn.  Just....damn.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#45]
These types of people congregate in Walmarts, doctor's offices, and government buildings.  Which is why I never go to any of those places.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Used to work security in a housing authority.  This is just normal for feral humans.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Sounds like something out of one of Slumlord's threads......
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#48]
prison camps with incinerators
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Those are not even CLOSE to being the worst ones
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Certain segments of society are devolving and becoming more animal-like (although most animals behave better than these folks).
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top