User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 3:35:45 AM EDT

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:49:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Mama always said "Reach for the stars, Johnny, reach for the stars...."

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:50:57 AM EDT
[#2]
There are surgical procedures, and a ton of medicines (I get emails about them all the time) that can help with that whole "4" problem.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:52:47 AM EDT
[#3]
and the problem is....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:57:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
and the problem is....

HERS!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and the problem is....

HERS!

\

I can live with that  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:02:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and the problem is....

HERS!

so true!!!!

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:22:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Remember, those tests are devised by women for women.  You are a male, that means you already have two strikes against you.

Time to metro-up.  Get the pink oxford out of the closet & put on some colonge.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:30:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Remember, those tests are devised by women for women.  You are a male, that means you already have two strikes against you.

Actually, it was a male test: "Do you deserve a hotter girlfriend?"  She found it while leafing through a men's magazine and informed me of the results   (I confirmed them to make sure she wasn't exaggerating. She wasn't....)
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Like you didn't already know she was too good for you?

Yeah, but my goal in life was keeping her from finding out  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:35:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like a true "for better or worse" affair!
You couldn't do any better, and she couldn't do any worse!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:37:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, it was a male test: "Do you deserve a hotter girlfriend?"  She found it while leafing through a men's magazine and informed me of the results   (I confirmed them to make sure she wasn't exaggerating. She wasn't....)

So it was a test designed by metrosexuals for metrosexuals.

Have you seen the clothes they pimp in those magazines?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:52:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If its the test I read last week, it was in Maxim a month or two ago, they might pimp a little metro clothing, but most of its cool.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:53:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't worry dude, it's girth not length... Besides, most women don't like it when you bottom out. There is a good 5 inches of safety area there.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:04:30 AM EDT
[#15]
What's the problem with having a "4 issue"?

Question: How do you make a woman orgasm?
Answer: Who cares?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:04:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly!!  "Men's magazine"?  Unlikely it's actually a magazine that any self-respecting man would read.  We need an arfcom poll that measures what's really important:

Your score
Multiply the number of semiautomatic weapons you own by the number of magazines you own (for this calculation, you can include en bloc clips as magazines, but not stripper clips).  Multiply the result by the number of rounds of ammo you own.  Divide the result by 87.  Multiply the result by your average number posts per day on arfcom.  If you have ever played with dolls and posted pictures of them on ARFCOM, subtract a zillion.  

Her score.
Take the number of sandwiches she has made for you in the past month and multiply it by the times she gave you pie in the last month.  Add to that the number of times she's been shooting in the past month multiplied by 87.  Add a zillion if she's ever purchased a firearm for you but subtract a zillion if she's ever asked "why do you need another gun?"  

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:10:09 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Mama always said "Reach for the stars, Johnny, reach for the stars...."

Yeah, both of em...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:13:00 AM EDT
[#18]
I did a magazine test once. I got all 30 rounds in it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Like you didn't already know she was too good for you?

dayum...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:50:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Don't worry dude, it's girth not length... Besides, most women don't like it when you bottom out. There is a good 5 inches of safety area there.

The idea is to tickle; not stab.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly!!  "Men's magazine"?  Unlikely it's actually a magazine that any self-respecting man would read.  We need an arfcom poll that measures what's really important:

Your score
Multiply the number of semiautomatic weapons you own by the number of magazines you own (for this calculation, you can include en bloc clips as magazines, but not stripper clips).  Multiply the result by the number of rounds of ammo you own.  Divide the result by 87.  Multiply the result by your average number posts per day on arfcom.  If you have ever played with dolls and posted pictures of them on ARFCOM, subtract a zillion.  

Her score.
Take the number of sandwiches she has made for you in the past month and multiply it by the times she gave you pie in the last month.  Add to that the number of times she's been shooting in the past month multiplied by 87.  Add a zillion if she's ever purchased a firearm for you but subtract a zillion if she's ever asked "why do you need another gun?"  

Me:  262069

Her: 140 (She hasn't gone shooting once this month ,  I'd be willing to give up some sandwiches though.)

Kent
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:21:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Worthless without pics! ARFCOM needs to concur with the results...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#23]
That's nothing, I'm a 2 and was dumped by a 9
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:30:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Are you suggesting a penis comparison post?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:39:44 AM EDT
[#25]
When a fat, old, or ugly guy dates a hot babe, the assumption is there must be something not immediately tangible about him that must make up for his appearance.  Either he's rich, or really funny, or simply charasmatic or wonderful.

But if a really good looking guy is dating a fat ugly chick, there's the assumption that the guy must be really a loser.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Wheres the pics of your woman, Is she really a 9

ArfCom minds want to know-
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:14:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Eb's gorgeous! You have not seen her pic???

I feel bad for ya...I really do.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:22:44 AM EDT
[#28]
tag for pics.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#30]
But isnt this always the case?  I see buttugly poor bastards with beautiful women.  You got to wonder but I see it all the time.

One of my hot female friends said it was because no one else would ask her out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
.... I see buttugly poor bastards with beautiful women...

Ouch, Doc!  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:35:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Duh.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eb's gorgeous! You have not seen her pic???

Good-looking, but mean.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

+ 1!

Totally worthless without pics...hmm, do you look like a "Rodent"?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top