Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 7:41:48 PM EDT
Quick question.....what's the proper size for cardboard cut-out silhouettes? The square type with the smaller square on top representing the head.

I'm hoping to make my own little ghetto IDPA course at the range something during break.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I've done that...I mean make up my own courses...but it was cheaper  and easier just to buy them...by the time you got the carboard, made the dimesions...etc..

here ya go...[link]alcotarget.com/osb/itemdetails.cfm?ID=233[link/]

Not knocking your Ingenuitybut with a little tape...50 targets for 30 bones can last a long time.

Edit:  What is wrong with my syntax?  Why won't it hotlink?  Where is the "/" supposed to be?

Edit II:  Link for IPSC targets:  http://alcotarget.com/osb/showitem.cfm/Category/17
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#3]
search around, there is a guy who made his own pop up targets a few weeks ago.  looked like it would be a fun time
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
search around, there is a guy who made his own pop up targets a few weeks ago.  looked like it would be a fun time

Garandman I believe did that.

I barely am going to have enough time to make some decent static stands with good cutouts, much less start making popups.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top