Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 2:53:30 PM EDT
"When you have people dying because they're poor and black or poor and white, or because of whatever they are — if that's a number on a political scale — then that is the most wrong thing. That erases everything that's great about our country."

????

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=1702714&page=1
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
How did that asshat land Faith Hill?  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:55:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I just hope he can come up with a solution to the problems in the middle east.

Their must be a think tank somewhere that can hire this genius!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#3]
He is an entertainer, not a politician. I buy his CD's cause I like the music, not because of his politics.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Mr. Faith Hill's mussic has sucked ever since
he got married to her.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How did that asshat land Faith Hill?  

"It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out point A to point B. . . . And they can't even skip from point A to point B."
~ Faith Hill

Because she is more of an idiot than he is? I could not even begin to guess just what the hell she was trying to say here.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#7]

That erases everything that's great about our country.

Donate everything you own to the poor, Tim, then talk to me. I won't be doing so, BTW.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He is an entertainer, not a politician. I buy his CD's cause I like the music, not because of his politics.

I agree he should keep his day job.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes but she is HOT ...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Cut him a break, he's a country singer.  He knows dogs, trucks, and sexy tractors.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"But under most circumstances, McGraw relies on easy charm when dealing with the media. In 2004, he actually told Time magazine, however lightheartedly, that he was thinking of going into politics. "I want to run for the Senate from Tennessee … Not now, but when I'm 50, when the music dies down."

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#12]
His greatest hit was Faith Hill.

He sucks all around.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"When you have people dying because they're poor and black or poor and white, or because of whatever they are — if that's a number on a political scale — then that is the most wrong thing. That erases everything that's great about our country."

I imagine that is a deeply profound statement if you happen to share an IQ with a bowl of spinach.

Woody
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#14]
How about this fucking gem?:

McGraw specifically criticized President Bush. "There's no reason why someone can't go down there who's supposed to be the leader of the free world … and say, 'I'm giving you a job to do and I'm not leaving here until it's done. And you're held accountable, and you're held accountable, and you're held accountable.

Maybe it's because the leader of the free world has more shit to worry about than a storm. If you can't take care of yourself in an emergency because you don't give a shit and you would rather wait for someone to come save you, you deserve what you get.

It is not the Federal Government's responsibility to micromanage the effort to rebuild the states damaged by Katrina, or any other storm.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#15]
His first album wase okay, but his "energy" has gone down hill big time.  In generally I don't care for his music. I don't care for Faith's music, but she's easy on the eyes.

I used to like kenney chesney's music, but he's trying too hard and its a turn off musically.

Most of the "new" country sucks - and montgomery gentry? how gay is that!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#16]

They're just part of the hollywood elite now, and have the liberal agenda, lack of intelligence, and idiotic statements to prove it!

Why do people put stock in the opinions of these people?  They're perspective of the world revolves around their own egos and selfish needs to be in the news and make headlines...

I bet if ol' timmy said that around the guys he went to school with, or in his old hometown (which I have no idea where is), he would promptly get his ass beat......

What a DOUCHEBAG!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#17]
sounds like he had dixie chick syndrome...

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#18]
They are both Lifetime Members
of the "Enlightened Tards" club...

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I just hope he can come up with a solution to the problems in the middle east.

Their must be a think tank somewhere that can hire this genius!

+1

"Mr. McGraw, given the potentially complex geopolitical fallout from our current situation with Iran, and your critical role as advisor on this issue, we've decided your fucking fired. So go gather your shit; by the way, I’ve being looking to tap your wife’s sweet ass from day one."
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#20]
They have decided to fill the vacuum left by the Dixie Chicks.  

BTW, Tim, in a vacuum you still suck.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Not much under that black carny hat.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top