Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 11:19:49 AM EDT
Interesting little movie. It has got Hunter S. Thompson making a bunch of unsupported comments. You can watch it for free at the link below.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

All I can say is...IT'S BUSH'S FAULT .
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
No movement on my personal "give-a-shit-meter".
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Or on anyone else's either. And, based on the content of the film, maybe that's okay.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No movement on my personal "give-a-shit-meter".

Mine when into the negative range.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
So even in the sinister CIA plot to create a pretense to get rid of Castro, the CIA wasn't willing to kill innocent civilians to give a causus belli against Castro, only give the impression Cuba did, and hope to god they fooled people presumably.

However, the Cia/USA government was willing in 2001 to blow up the WTC and Pentagon and kill 3000 civililians to capture the glittering prize of....Afghanistan?  The poorest country in the world?

Does not compute.

Complete bullshit by really stupid people who think they're smart, when they're actually painfully stupid.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So even in the sinister CIA plot to create a pretense to get rid of Castro, the CIA wasn't willing to kill innocent civilians to give a causus belli against Castro, only give the impression Cuba did, and hope to god they fooled people presumably.

However, the Cia/USA government was willing in 2001 to blow up the WTC and Pentagon and kill 300 civililians to capture the glittering prize of....Afghanistan?  The poorest country in the world?

Does not compute.

You don't get it, man.

Bush Jr is a heroin junky. They had to invade afghanistan for the opium poppies to fule his habbit, man.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top