Quoted:
Hi everyone,

Democratic Underground = Typical IGNORANT Liberals

Enjoy!

AE

don't hotlink DUh.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:33:48 AM EDT
[#2]
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=132&topic_id=715428#715437
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:35:38 AM EDT
[#3]
It's an old link from just before the AWB ended, but it is some funny stuff to read...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#4]
They call for a revolution every week or so, especially the ones Walt_Starr and mopaul.  Internet tough guys.

I guess they're frustrated that democracy doesn't seem to be working; the stupid sheeple dont vote the way DU wants!  Revolution time!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#5]
i want one of the fully auto revolvers they are talking about.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:41:28 AM EDT
[#6]
For really funny daily ridicule of the DUmp, check out this forum.  It's always fun to read.
www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

For extended, in-depth ridicule of  select DU threads, check out this blog
dummiefunnies.blogspot.com
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Some of the funnier ones:

4. Kerry looks like Lincoln somewhat. He gets to lead the Northern side.

7. wasn't lincoln a republican?

I mean, think about all the assualt weapons that are going to flood our street once the AWB is killed by the NRA and republicans. Crazy gun killers are going to br buying uzi's and bazzookas out of every damn trunk on the street. Do we have to stoop to their level and do the same thing?
The thought of having to touch a gun makes my skin crawl to start with.

You see everywhere that uzis and other assualt weapons are for sale everywhere, CNN just had a special on it. I know for a fact I don't want to live in a country where my 6 year old can buy a gun from the ice cream man.

The only good neocon is a dead neocon.

I saw a picture of John Kerry hunting, I am a vegeterian and it bothered me a little tha the likes to kill things, but we need a president who will be real. Didn't make me want to get an assualt weapon, but I was happy that John Kerry was a real man.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Shok
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:58:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I mean, think about all the assualt weapons that are going to flood our street once the AWB is killed by the NRA and republicans. Crazy gun killers are going to br buying uzi's and bazzookas out of every damn trunk on the street. Do we have to stoop to their level and do the same thing?
The thought of having to touch a gun makes my skin crawl to start with.

You see everywhere that uzis and other assualt weapons are for sale everywhere, CNN just had a special on it. I know for a fact I don't want to live in a country where my 6 year old can buy a gun from the ice cream man.

I saw a picture of John Kerry hunting, I am a vegeterian and it bothered me a little tha the likes to kill things, but we need a president who will be real. Didn't make me want to get an assualt weapon, but I was happy that John Kerry was a real man.

And I thought that buying "assault rifles" from the back of an ice cream truck was just a myth
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:17:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

LOUSY FREEPER TROLL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top