Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 7:30:29 PM EDT
"My white, middle class life in the suburbs is just so depressing, I've decided I'm going to wear women's jeans, tight tee shirts, and black hair that dangles in my face so that I have to flick my head every 5 seconds. It's so depressing that my parents have coddled me my whole life and given me every opportunity to succeed. The world just doesn't understand me."

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
booo hooo i'm going to cut myself and fake suicide
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
booo hooo i'm going to cut myself and fake suicide

Dont fake it.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"My white, middle class life in the suburbs is just so depressing, I've decided I'm going to wear women's jeans, tight tee shirts, and black hair that dangles in my face so that I have to flick my head every 5 seconds. It's so depressing that my parents have coddled me my whole life and given me every opportunity to succeed. The world just doesn't understand me."

Best thread evar
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
If I had a kid that came home like that I shave him bald, burn all of his clothes and pull every piercing out the hard way. From that point on he wouldn't be allowed to wear anything other than navy blue slacks, white button down oxford shirts (with a white crew neck t-shirt) and black loafers.

I'd cure that shit REAL fast!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If I had a kid that came home like that I shave him bald, burn all of his clothes and pull every piercing out the hard way. From that point on he wouldn't be allowed to wear anything other than navy blue slacks, white button down oxford shirts (with a white crew neck t-shirt) and black loafers.

I've always found this emo/goth type personality fascinating. I find it as repulsive as Growing up Gotti, teenagers, and 11 year old girls dressed like whores.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:38:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think I'd have to go with cordovan loafers just stay away from any black.  Ditto on the brown belt.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
"We all dress in black wear, cuz we like to take it back there"
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've always found this emo/goth type personality fascinating. I find it as repulsive as Growing up Gotti, teenagers, and 11 year old girls dressed like whores.

They all stem from the same thing: weak willed parents.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Booo hooo......I don't understand why I keep getting my ass kicked.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Wait......those are dudes?

I am an 18 year old high school student, and that just makes NO FUCKIN SENSE to me.

As far as I am concerned, these kids are as bad as the guys I see at school every day that wear 500 dollar jeans and spend more time on their hair than it takes me to whack off. Preppy, goth, emo, whatever, they all think their appearance is the most important thing in the world. FUCK EM'!!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Those guys need to get f*Cked in their ass a few times, I mean, if you're gonna be ghey, ya might as well go full fledge...

Let's see if they still wanna wear make up and be all ghey after that...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Those guys need to get f*Cked in their ass a few times, I mean, if you're gonna be ghey, ya might as well go full fledge...

Let's see if they still wanna wear make up and be all ghey after that...

maybe that would just solidify it.  at least they wouldnt reproduce in that case
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Again I repeat my mantra: Two years mandatory Military service for all right out of high school. Then you can do what you like. Would take care of stupid shit like this.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#14]
They're just trying to express their uniqueness, their individuality... by dressing like everybody else.

Like these guys:

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I am an 18 year old high school student, and that just makes NO FUCKIN SENSE to me.

As far as I am concerned, these kids are as bad as the guys I see at school every day that wear 500 dollar jeans and spend more time on their hair than it takes me to whack off. Preppy, goth, emo, whatever, they all think their appearance is the most important thing in the world. FUCK EM'!!!!

You got no idea man, down here in FL; it's like a new religion. They're everywhere! I thought they were bad in highschool, in college its even worse. I guess it's cool to look like a cross dressing homeless person now.

They call in being 'scene' Not kidding. and the 'straigh-edge' ones are just as stupid. Yeah, sounds like they're good people with their "No sex, No drugs, No Alcohol" but they forget the "Yes vandalism, Yes obnoxious cursing in public, Yes not washing themselves"

They are soo fucked up in the head, that they think not doing drugs, drinking, or fucking makes up for breaking and entering, stealing, vandalism and many more. My best friend in highschool hung out with one of these chicks, she used to spray paint shit, steal things ALOT of things, clothes from the mall etc, and break things at night for fun. Yet when i smoke a cigarette, i'm a bad person

I hate them. Soo misunderstood?!? Get a fucking job asshole! Your not gonna change the world dicking around in your home town. And the one that pissed me off the most was this girl who had a shirt that said something like "Dont bitch, start a revolution" She sure bitched when i said "Yeah, revolt all 5'5"-240 pounds of ya "
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You got no idea man, down here in FL; it's like a new religion. They're everywhere! I thought they were bad in highschool, in college its even worse. I guess it's cool to look like a cross dressing homeless person now.

They call in being 'scene' Not kidding. and the 'straigh-edge' ones are just as stupid. Yeah, sounds like they're good people with their "No sex, No drugs, No Alcohol" but they forget the "Yes vandalism, Yes obnoxious cursing in public, Yes not washing themselves"

They are soo fucked up in the head, that they think not doing drugs, drinking, or fucking makes up for breaking and entering, stealing, vandalism and many more. My best friend in highschool hung out with one of these chicks, she used to spray paint shit, steal things ALOT of things, clothes from the mall etc, and break things at night for fun. Yet when i smoke a cigarette, i'm a bad person

I hate them. Soo misunderstood?!? Get a fucking job asshole! Your not gonna change the world dicking around in your home town. And the one that pissed me off the most was this girl who had a shirt that said something like "Dont bitch, start a revolution" She sure bitched when i said "Yeah, revolt all 5'5"-240 pounds of ya "

I think the these emo types are peaking right. See em everywhere
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:10:53 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't see how the Hell they manage to get so fat...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I guess their Daddies never took them shooting with them. Glad my Dad STILL likes doing father/son stuff.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:21:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I was the only one wearing a white T-shirt at the last rock concert, and I got no props for "unique".  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#20]
if any of my kids dressed like that, i don't think i'd get too worked up about it.  Some people just need to act like a freak at some point in their lives.  It's probably just a phase.   If the inside of the head was thinking like the outside looked, then i think i'd start looking for a shrink.

ETA:  what's an emo?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#21]
MURDERDOLLS - Dressed To Depress Lyrics
I got a snotty nose
I got nappy hair
My mommy don?t love me
And my daddy don?t care, no
My sister?s a slut
And my brother?s a drunk
And I?m standing in the mirror now
Getting myself all dressed up

Everything?s okay
At least that?s what they say
One foot in the gutter
The other?s in the grave
Punch the clock I?m your slave
For the rest of my life 12 hours a day
No future, no way
I was born to lose and that?s okay
[chorus]
Dressed to, dressed to depress
You couldn?t ask for anything less

My whole life?s a f**ked up mess

Dressed to depress
You couldn?t ask for anything less
My whole life is a f**ked up mess
[chorus]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top