Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 5:41:29 PM EDT
Okay, so my wife wants to find a good waterPROOF cover for when she has the top down on the Jeep, but wants to protect the interior from the sudden rains we have here from time to time. I would prefer that it be a quality top with an elastic bottom so it doesn't need to be held on with bungee cords or whatever. Any recommendations from Jeep owners who have already bought similar tops? Thanks in advance for any leads!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
A wet ass is all a part of owning a wrangler.

But if she insists,  Jeep Cab cover

Edit They also make one that only overs the front seat area.  I club member has one but can't think of the makers name off hand.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, a wet ass is just one of those things that happens once in awhile, but she's getting a little weary of that. Looks like your link is exactly what i'm looking for. Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top