Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2001 12:53:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Does he have a valid license to be in possession of that weapon?  If not, why hasn't someone slapped the cuffs on him?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Perata needs a big stick shoved up his @ss.

The elitist carries a Beretta, but couldn't pass the CCW with it.  Passed it with a .380 in a county that doesn'tt issue CCWs.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Can i sue ford for not puting rain protectors on the doors of the 5.0s???   Everytime i get in or out of my car all the rain sitting on the roof runs like a river right down on my left leg!
If i throw my 21" Dell monitor off the roof of my office and it hits Sfoo on the head... can he sue dell for manufacturing a "dangerous weapon"?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
In this country you can sue anybody for any reason. What's needed is if the court determines the lawsuit is 'frivilous' then the Plaintif pays court and legal costs, now that might get rid of all the stupid, junk lawsuits?

Just wondering...
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
This is what they resort to when their "safety" handgun bill turned out to not be severe enough to weed out such obvious junk guns as the various Davis Industry handguns.

This was supposed to be the ultimate "commonsense" legislation to weed out dangerous guns, anyone else think they intentionally failed?   Now they can reason that their testing standards they tried to implement weren't good enough to weed out these dangerous pistols so we need to break new ground with product liability statutes, but let's go ahead and keep the defective legislation too cause in their mind "more is better."

Funny, I thought "more is better" only applied to us and in terms of caliber and relative power?    Oh yeah, these are the over oppresors who want more government, more taxes, more handouts, what the hell was I thinking?

You are certainly right that Perata doesn't get it, or is it that he thinks we don't get it?    Either way this guy is looking for anyway possible to screw us.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top