User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 4:11:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Radicals are everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:21:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Some of Keiser's other positions include defense of the Second Amendment, securing U.S. borders, lower taxes to stimulate the economy, support of Israel and prayer in public schools.
Well...........

He ain't all nutz.

I wonder what the DUm-DUm's have to say about him?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I'd vote for him.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#4]
You can always count on the left to call the right hate-filled when exactly the opposite is true.  The left invented hate.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Keiser told the Register the United States should make conversion to Christianity part of the war on terror to teach Muslims the error of their choice in religion.

"The teaching of evolution works against the liberties we have in the United States," he told the paper. If a person believe in evolution, he or she "has no rights," he's quoted saying.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Keiser told the Register the United States should make conversion to Christianity part of the war on terror to teach Muslims the error of their choice in religion.

"The teaching of evolution works against the liberties we have in the United States," he told the paper. If a person believe in evolution, he or she "has no rights," he's quoted saying.

Um... "convert or die" is one of the things Christians have been working hard against for centuries. Oy.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The left invented hate.

That's ridiculous. I'm not even going to try and explain why. If you honestly believe that is true then conversing with you using logic or reason would be an exercise in futility.

If that was meant as a joke, forgive me for not getting it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:54:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

sounds an aweful lot like a theocracy.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:08:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49135

Just remember liberal and democrat doesn't always go together...JT's father is a Bush hating, pro union democrat.... and a big racist to the point of changing doctors just because the one taking care of him at the hospital was black.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:06:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Delta my friend.  The Marxist hate-America left is by it's very nature and definition pure unadulterated hatred.  Can you not see that?  Did you go to a govt. run school?  If so, please don't waste anymore of my time.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:10:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Delta my friend.  The Marxist hate-America left is by it's very nature and definition pure unadulterated hatred.  Can you not see that?  Did you go to a govt. run school?  If so, please don't waste anymore of my time.

you're so blinded by your own bullshit, its not worth Delta's time.    

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#12]

That much I will agree with.
ETA: Meaning that if we were created from the primordial ooze, how can we claim fundamental rights?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Not a plant by the left. Just a garden variety nut case.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:39:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

ETA: Meaning that if we were created from the primordial ooze, how can we claim fundamental rights?

there are millions of other species out there that came from the same primordial ooze. other than humans, how many other species live under laws passed by their "representatives"?

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Not a plant by the left. Just a garden variety nut case.

I may have to move to Ohio so I can vote for this guy.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you're so blinded by your own bullshit, its not worth Delta's time.    

Thank you, sir.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe you two left wing apologist should get a room together.  The left is pure hatred, nothing else.  Get a room for the terminally stupid.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:50:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Maybe you two left wing apologist should get a room together.  The left is pure hatred, nothing else.  Get a room for the terminally stupid.

Neither one of them is a "left wing apologist," numb nut.  They just took issue with the mentally retarded comment you made that liberals "invented hate."  I don't like liberals much more than you do but that's just an asinine comment on your part.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Neither one of them is a "left wing apologist," numb nut.  They just took issue with the mentally retarded comment you made that liberals "invented hate."  I don't like liberals much more than you do but that's just an asinine comment on your part.

Thank you too, sir.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I do believe there is more hate and intolerance coming out of the left then ever and far more then you see from typical Conservatives.

From Hollyweird to the pre-Iraq War protests. Groups that describe themselves as left appear to be hate-filled and prone to violence.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I do believe there is more hate and intolerance coming out of the left then ever and far more then you see from typical Conservatives.

From Hollyweird to the pre-Iraq War protests. Groups that describe themselves as left appear to be hate-filled and prone to violence.

extremists on both ends are prone to violence.    

Violent left wingers:   extreme animal rights groups who vandalize research labs
Violent right wingers:  extreme anti-abortionists who bomb abortion clinics

The problem is in your comparison.  Your comparing the wacko far left to typical conservatives.  In point of fact, your typical liberal is no more or less violent than your typical conservative.    
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

sounds pretty hateful, you sure you're not a liberal?  

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#23]
That's Mr. Kruger !
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Sorry Dilbert but I'm not the liberal here.  So where do you boys get your leftist love from?  Was your inspiration Marx,  Linen, Stalin or maybe a more contemporary model such as Micheal Moore, Streisand or Sheehan.  Are you so God-damned stupid that you can't see and hear what the Howard "I love everybody" Dean, Kennedy, Waters, Boxer, Clinton (is she too angry to be president, wasn't that the recent headline?) Carville, Tim Robbins and Clooneys are saying.

Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.  Take your love BS to DU.  After all, they are as ignorant as you.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:37:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Dino & livefreeordieNH, I appreciate your support and I know you want to make your points, but it will be of no use. He already assumes that because we disagree with him we must be leftist with communist influences. That tells you something. This "argument" was over before it even started.

I keep making the mistake of posting in these political threads. There's very little actual debate in these forums. It's mostly people making ungrounded proclamations, and then bashing the opposing group until the thread is locked. It would appear that most people create these threads only to find other people that support their views, not to actually learn anything. They didn't come to argue or debate. They came for reassurrance or to reassert themselves. All "sides" are guilty of this.

I've discovered this in many forums, not just this one. Yet I keep hoping that I might find a group of people that are open minded and willing to abandon their biases in search of a truth based on facts and evidence produced by all sides, but I am disappointed every time. I'll probably make this mistake again, but one day I'll learn that if there is any place that I might find such a "group" of people, it will not be on the internet.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#26]

I despise our radicals and their deliberate misinformation as much as I despise their counterparts on the left. It's sickening.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You have confused the DOI (God given universal rights) with the BOR (rights from "We the people...")

The Declaration of Indepence describes rights "endowed by our Creator" that belong to all men, everywhere. These are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Firearm rights, and our other civil liberties are the rights of US citizens (men everywhere do NOT enjoy the right to petition our government for redress of grievences for example and they shouldn't be) exclusively and are granted by "We the people..."

God, nor a "creator" is mentioned NOWHERE in the US Constitution. The idea that if they are NOT "God backed" they can be lost is ridiculous, that is the entire point of a Constitution.

If they were specifically "endowed by God" and it was proven God did NOT exist then a basis to revoke those rights would exist. But the fact that they are Constitutionally guaranteed rights means they cannot be rescinded.

Of course the actual practice today of those freedoms is not as the Consitution states it should be.

And to answer your question...Fundamental rights come from the artificial governments and civilizations we create...in other words from "We the people..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top