Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 12:20:54 PM EDT
More BAD NEWS ! KY Imports has advised that it is "Highly Unlikely ANYMORE IMI Ammunition can be expected in the fore-seeable future."

What is the REAL Story? The Importer has VANISHED from the scene. No one knows where he has gone or Why ! NO other contact or source is available to facilitate exports from Israel.

They also acknowledged the situation with regards to Surplus Military Ammunition. It is "...ALL sporting types now." was what I was told.

Once Again let me repeat what I have said before. Buy whatever Calibres and Brands you Want or Need NOW !

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
In IMI's cases, Uncle Sam has placed a huge emergency order for ammo with IMI, and even paying some extra fees to interrup their current production.  According to the "spin doctors," Uncle Sam is not short of ammo, but want some more in reserved.

I will gladly donate my case of Win 3131A if it would help.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#2]

tag
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
dupe.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=443822

Not quite, and if it is, he's duping himself  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm gonna buy a 16" cannon. From what I understand the navy still has alot of ammo left.
Maybe they might surplus it..
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm gonna buy a 16" cannon. From what I understand the navy still has alot of ammo left.
Maybe they might surplus it..

Shrike, anyone? Hold on... I need to change my pants...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Where is that "Peak Ammo" chart that someone had...

Peak Ammo is real!  dagnabbit.

In all seriousness, some of y'all blow through ammo at a horrendous rate.  Ammunition is a precious national resource.  Don't waste it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#9]
THE END IS NEAR!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top