Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 9:54:12 AM EDT
I'm going to Las Vegas in a month for a hockey tournament.  4 days.  Only problem is I'm broke.  I've bought my airline tickets, and I've paid for my part of the hotel rooms with the team.  Beer is being provided, and outside of gambling with my 2 or 3 rolls of nickels at the nickel slots, I've got to figure out what to do with the time that we aren't on the ice.  Any suggestions?

I know things like the "Fremont St. Experience" is free, anything else like that I should go and check out?  I wont have a car, so everything is either cab or monorail, or reebok express.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:58:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Drive out of town to the Bunny Ranch!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#2]
three problems with that:

1) no car

2)no money

3) that's closer to Tahoe than to Vegas.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The brewpub near the Stratosphere used to give out a free beer with every roll of quarters you got from them -- fork over a $10 bill, get a roll, drink the beer, leave.  Exchange roll of quarters somewhere else for a $10 billl, go back, repeat.  Or just bring a whole bunch of $10 bills and keep getting rolls of quarters until they get pissed off.

Disclaimer:  it's been several years;  I don't know if they still do this, or even if they still exist.  Can't remember the name, either.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The brewpub near the Stratosphere used to give out a free beer with every roll of quarters you got from them -- fork over a $10 bill, get a roll, drink the beer, leave.  Exchange roll of quarters somewhere else for a $10 billl, go back, repeat.  Or just bring a whole bunch of $10 bills and keep getting rolls of quarters until they get pissed off.

Disclaimer:  it's been several years;  I don't know if they still do this, or even if they still exist.  Can't remember the name, either.

That's my kind of fun.!!!  I'll look for it.

Like I said, beer isn't a problem.  It's provided with the tournament, and our team captain is picking up something like ten 30 packs.  Beer shouldn't be an issue.

btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top