BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 4:31:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:45:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Their posturing now will be nothing compared to them with THE BOMB
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:53:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Let 'em bring it. If the fight like all the other arab armies, then they're doomed...

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I knew it would come to this.

They're going to put us on Double-Secret-Probation.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Is "Harm and Pain" the same as "The streets will run red with Blood" from the Iraqis?    If so, I'm not worried at all
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:13:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I accidentally intercepted this secure e-mail -

To: Iranian President Aberji... Abriji... Aberziji... Oh hell, President Towelhead

Subject: Hurt and Pain

This e-mail is simply a fair notification that if you hear a loud whistling sound, you may not want to look up.

Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I swear that dude must be a relative of those quadpedal retards that were just discovered.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Travis hopes Iraq Iran will feel intense heat and light following statements like that.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Bring it, bitches.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Why the USA puts up with threats like this is beyond me.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#10]

HARRY: Abu Kaleem Malik.

GIB: Hardcore, highly fanatical, ultra- fundamentalist. Linked to numerous car-bombings, that cafe bomb in Rome, and the 727 out of Lisbon last year. Major player.

FAISIL: Now he's formed his own splinter faction called CRIMSON JIHAD.

GIB: Guess he thought the other terrorist groups were too warm and fuzzy for his taste.

FAISIL: They call him "The Sand Spider".

TRILBY: Why?

FAISIL: Probably because it sounds scary.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

'Cause they (Iran) can't do shit.

As DK-Prof said, "Bring it, Bitches."
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

GIB: Hardcore, highly fanatical, ultra- fundamentalist. Linked to numerous car-bombings, that cafe bomb in Rome, and the 727 out of Lisbon last year. Major player.

GIB: Guess he thought the other terrorist groups were too warm and fuzzy for his taste.

"You killed people?"

"Yes, but they were all bad."

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Baby steps to eventual breakdown of any speaking or diplomatic ties to Iran and any other country in the Middle East that does not explicitly support the USA.

Let us gain allies first, because WWIII is a coming.  1991 Desert Storm was the first battle, 2003 OIF was the second strategic phase.  Afghanistan was another strategic step.  

The coming battle with Iran will polarize nations and groups of people.  Emnity will build amongst those groups and post-Iran there will be an event that will release the floodgates and the ARFCOM SHTF Scenario will be born.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#15]
I dunno know about all this man-I don't like harm and pain, pain hurts!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Just a few years ago there was talk that the Iranians would overthrow the mullahs.  He is playing to the crowd, using us as a common enemy to unite his people.  I would guess he is worried that his people especial the young people would likely embrace the west and our Mc Donald’s, coke, and MVT "culture".    
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"You killed people?"

"Yes, but they were all bad."

I loved that line.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is "Harm and Pain" the same as "The streets will run red with Blood" from the Iraqis?    If so, I'm not worried at all

No, it means we are going to mine the straights of Hormuz and the spice will cease flowing.  Of course if their meaning is blood and violence, then well, they are just plain stupid given that we could without effort or serious risk of our people, pound them into dust from the air.  Even without nukes.

He who controls the spice, controls the universe!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#19]
= Cheapest you can find gas in the U.S. $4.28 a gallon.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#20]
In the meantime John Kerry says....."I'm gonna send them a strongly worded letter"

and the colored girls go di  di  di  di.....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#21]
The Iranians may sound like they don't need the rest of the world, but they are worreid that if they get UN sanctions they will go through all sorts of gyrations to export their oil, which translates to getting a lot less Yankee $.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
In the meantime John Kerry says....."I'm gonna send them a strongly worded letter"

and the colored girls go di  di  di  di.....

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Yawn.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:54:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Iran wants a nuke,

and I say we give them one, heck make it several....... anyone else want one?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Can we please just bomb their nuclear sites now and get it over with.

Why put off until tomorrow what you should have done years ago?

Ba ba ba, ba bomb Iran!

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#26]
'Harm and pain'

"Hours earlier, Iran threatened the United States with “harm and pain” for its role in hauling Tehran before the Security Council."

Let them (iran) flex with oil and we are screwed.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#27]
How do they think they can apply harm and pain to us without the hammer of dead? Does he think the clique mob will do his deeds?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Some one needs to remind these fools: "If you keep f@#king with the Bull sooner or later you will get the horn".  

You girls (Iran) think you're big stuff, you're tough, you're rough, you're ready to rumble? You think your the man?

Bring it bitch.  We'll see who slaps harder.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Ya know what...

We have a shitpot of nerve/bio agent stockpiles - Along with a bunch of ICBMs that we are actually paying to have destroyed.

We could actually SAVE money by turning their country into an uninhabitable example for shit talking fuckheads.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#30]
perhaps they have hired this guy.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:36:58 PM EDT
[#31]
We are rapidly heading toward armed confrontation.  I expect airstrikes by either us or the Israelis w/i the next 6 months.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Are you kidding?

It's called "OIL."

They close off the spigot and you'll see gas at $3.50 a gallon.

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Iran wants a nuke,

and I say we give them one, heck make it several....... anyone else want one?

It is one possibility.  Then Israel can go public with a nuclear arsenal and be open about it.  Anyone want to up the ante?   One thing we cannot do is back down.  Despite what the idiot liberals would have you believe, we are a very small minority in this world.  The only way we can survive is to maintain respect.  Since we are dealing with primitives and egos, we can only use what they understand, which is overwhelming force.

Or, we could get really rough and drop Spam on them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
perhaps they have hired this guy.
www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Dan Rather?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I hate Iran.  I want them dead.  i have felt that way from the time I was 11 and saw them purp walk our people back in 79
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Iran = Nice Big Paved Parking Lot

Sand will turn to glass under extreme heat won't it??
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you kidding?

It's called "OIL."

CMOS

And that will cause the sky to fall?  Or the world to stop turning?

What we need to do is let them shut off the oil, or better yet, shut it off for them.  This attitude I'm seeing lately, "Anything for oil" has to stop.  Gas going up won't change a thing except to force us  to conserve, drill in Anwar, start converting shale to oil, restart the US nuclear energy program and start finding a serious alternative to oil based fuels for autos.

Once we do this, and it's going to happen sooner or later anyway, the oil producing nations will lose almost all their power and prestige.  Can't happen soon enough for me.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:15:44 PM EDT
[#38]
3rdpig, youo are so right.  We are being pussified to cater to these creeps.  Suck it up, and let them have it.  Like child bullies, they will fold at the first real resistance.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I'd like to give THEM some harm and pain.

How can you trust a country with nukes that still threatens terrorism?

Threaten them with assured total anhiliation if they use or sell said weapons...

Hey, it worked on the Russkies....

Seriously, Iran & N Korea have both been threatening to destroy us for 30+ years now...

People in glass houses should not throw stones, and this guy would be wise to realize the only reason he's still in power is that he hasn't pissed us off enough to the point where he's worth stepping on...

It's nice to be the king...

Further, 'oil as a weapon' works a little less effectively when you are threatening to cut off someone who doesn't buy from you...

If they mine the straits, we can allways clear the mines... It's not like the Navy hasn't dealt with sea mines (or small boats trying to plant them) before...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you kidding?

It's called "OIL."

CMOS

P.S. Iran is under an embargo, IIRC...

We don't get ours from there...

And that will cause the sky to fall?  Or the world to stop turning?

What we need to do is let them shut off the oil, or better yet, shut it off for them.  This attitude I'm seeing lately, "Anything for oil" has to stop.  Gas going up won't change a thing except to force us  to conserve, drill in Anwar, start converting shale to oil, restart the US nuclear energy program and start finding a serious alternative to oil based fuels for autos.

Once we do this, and it's going to happen sooner or later anyway, the oil producing nations will lose almost all their power and prestige.  Can't happen soon enough for me.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#41]
I am not looking foward to a war with Iran. Say what you will but it would be a better idea to bomb the hell out of the suspected facilities and repeat as neccesary. 3 fronts with Korea rattling the saber [I do not trust the psycho running Korea in the least] and fuel prices exploding all over the world would have China up in arms, Russia would follow, and since we are a stupid country in that we don't even have Alaska ready to go in oil production [smartest thing we could have done in the past 10 years] it would not have the support of the US people. We'd probably lose both the house and senate and the Prez next election.

Besides S America would shaft us also, you could bet on that oilwise also. $3.50 my ass, it would be closer to $5.00 and the economy would tank or in the least, retract enough for serious problems to crop up, especially with borrowing/loans at such high percentages. Interest rates would have to rise also to combat inflation.

I would expect nothing but lip service from all of the UN and most European Countries save England.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top