Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 12:43:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree that the UN needs a new building....

In a different country...

Paid for by non-US funds!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I agree that the UN needs a new building....

In a different country...

With no US involvement...

Paid for by non-US funds!

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:21:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I new I was forgetting something!!

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:01:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The UN building needs repair via JDAM's.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:04:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:05:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Change is opportunity.

When dissent rises, we need to find weaknesses in the status quo to cause the organization to collapse frm within.

As far as authority, the best money the US and GB could spend would be on two people assigned a full time job keeping an eye on Annan's every wiggle and contact.

I don't want to use a JDAM on the UN complex, it makes too much dust, and I want to reopen the facility to the homeless, install a live fire training unit on one floor, and force the obese welfare parasites to exercise in the stairwells.  Wouldn't make the place a bit nastier or offensive than it is now.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:14:12 AM EDT
[#8]
give the secretary-general more authority

Let me guess, It's for our own good
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm shocked. Dissent within the org. that is suppoed to bring all the worlds nations into one big happy family. No Way.

Get U.S out of the UN!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:45:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
UN & 'Reform'… now there's a contradiction in terms

Anger
UN diplomats have been cautious in their first response but staff met in a raucous session with Mr Annan, asking for accountability for previous failed reforms.

UN staff committee head Rosemary Waters says 700 employees will campaign "to halt the constant effort of the management to erode the rights and benefits of staff" and management's attempts to eradicate jobs.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200603/s1587165.htm

Yeah, because the UN is really is nothin more than a jobs programme for liberal elites. You'd remove the UN's reason for existance if you cut jobs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top