Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2001 11:38:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Not another peep about it from this corner.  Way too much drama, for me.  Now, I just have to make up all of the sleep it has cost me.[;)]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Personally, I don't envy your position.  I just do not have that kind of patience.  But, a big thanks to you and all the other Mods is due.   Thanks for investing your time Mods!  Also, if I get out of line and one of my threads is locked/deleted one day, here it is in advance...[b]W[/b]AAAAA[b]W[/b]AAAA[b]W[/b]AAAAAAA[b]W[/b]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  Wew!  Glad to get that off my chest. [}:D]  
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Either way, cut the spamming out please!!!!

-- GB
View Quote

Uhhhh.....I can understand about cutting out the low sodium and reg. Spam. How bout the new and improved Hot and Spicy Spam. Do I hav eot cut that out too. I really like that stuff with steam rice.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Either way, cut the spamming out please!!!!

-- GB
View Quote

Uhhhh.....I can understand about cutting out the low sodium and reg. Spam. How bout the new and improved Hot and Spicy Spam. Do I hav eot cut that out too. I really like that stuff with steam rice.
View Quote

Damn, lordtrader, that's a long slide from Pesto and Italian sausage.  I don't even think you can post that pic, please if you upload a pic of that dinner, just post a link, with a warning![;D]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm just demonstrating my wide range. From Shorts and tank top to an Armani tuxedo. From Spam to Ham. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You will thank us later lordtrader. May I suggest Kraft Dinner© instead![:)]
View Quote

Boy are you lucky Striker....   If you didn't use that (C) symbol, I'd have to sue you for copyright violations !   [:D]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/NYshooter%2FGoodGone3%5Fanimation%2Egif[/img]

"It's what poor people eat"[whacko]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:45:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey NYshooter,
I was trying to leech that
off of youR album to post here,
but I forgot to remove the http
and ended up with a red X.

see:
::click paste::
http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/NYshooter%2FGoodGone3%5Fanimation%2Egif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top