Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 6:39:57 PM EDT
Thought you guys might enjoy this

www.susbloodlabs.com/biganatomy.html
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#1]

How it works.   In the extreme heat of a terrorist explosion the unique components in  the pens' chambers  combine,  and vaporize.  The result is a fine atomized mist of fully active, reconstituted porcine plasma (pig's blood) permeating the entire scene; defiling the flesh and soul of the suicide bomber.   Paradise lost for suicide  terrorists and incentive eliminated for would-be-terrorists.

Our products are safe, non-toxic and do not affect the eternity of infidels.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#2]
A bit of history from that site:

General Blackjack Pershing delivers the message

"Before World War I, U.S. General "Blackjack" Pershing put down an Islamic insurgent movement in the Philippines by having 50 captured Islamic fundamentalist terrorists tied to posts for execution by firing squad. In full view of all 50, Pershing had his men slaughter two pigs. Pershing's men next dipped their bullets in the pigs blood, making sure the horrified terrorists watched. Blackjack's men shot 49 of these terrorists, dumped their bodies in a common grave and covered them with pig parts. The 50th terrorist was let go. After this, it took 42 more years before there was another serious Islamic terrorist incident in the Philippines. " --------------

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:40:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

"Before World War I, U.S. General "Blackjack" Pershing put down an Islamic insurgent movement in the Philippines by having 50 captured Islamic fundamentalist terrorists tied to posts for execution by firing squad. In full view of all 50, Pershing had his men slaughter two pigs. Pershing's men next dipped their bullets in the pigs blood, making sure the horrified terrorists watched. Blackjack's men shot 49 of these terrorists, dumped their bodies in a common grave and covered them with pig parts. The 50th terrorist was let go. After this, it took 42 more years before there was another serious Islamic terrorist incident in the Philippines. " --------------

Cute, but sounds like BS to me......

General Pershing

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

General Pershing

Tall Shadow

Maybe, maybe not. Nevertheless, I wonder how effective a tactic it would be today...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

General Pershing

Tall Shadow

Maybe, maybe not. Nevertheless, I wonder how effective a tactic it would be today...

I'm sure it would be effective, but I don't think it would have the effect you are hoping it would.
That would make EVERY muslim fight against us.
That would give the moderates and the seculars a reason.
It would not be a wise move.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:16:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.susbloodlabs.com/images/anatomyofapenDS.jpg

How it works.   In the extreme heat of a terrorist explosion the unique components in  the pens' chambers  combine,  and vaporize.  The result is a fine atomized mist of fully active, reconstituted porcine plasma (pig's blood) permeating the entire scene; defiling the flesh and soul of the suicide bomber.   Paradise lost for suicide  terrorists and incentive eliminated for would-be-terrorists.

Our products are safe, non-toxic and do not affect the eternity of infidels.

Ten bucks says that in 6 months owning one of those pens is going to be a hate crime....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:43:35 AM EDT
[#8]
The problem with this "pen" as a deterrent is that  those Muslims inclined to become suicide bombers make up whatever crazy "rules" for their religion as they go. They will just come up with some loop-hole that allows them to get the virgins anyway (kinda like seniors looking for a discount  )

Besides, many Muslims I know eat pork, drink and do all sorts of other non-Muslim things. Like many Christians they will do what they want and simply repent later. I knew a Muslim butcher who didn't eat pork but slaughtered pigs for his Hindu customers (they didn't want to risk their good Dharma by killing the pig themselves). He was covered in pigs blood all day long and didn't seem too concerned about his eternal soul.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top