Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2001 11:15:29 AM EDT
Are THESE mags any good? I see some for sale on Gunbroker.com and was wondering if they are worth the price of 3/$66.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#1]
With Shipping, and NIW sure.  That sounds decent.
C-rock
I have a bunch, they are USGI
c-rock
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have some they work good. $22 is fair but no bargain, Is shipping added to that? I guess for $66 out the door I would probably take three
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Check the seller's user rating and make sure he has good feedback.  There have been auction sellers that have sold post-ban Center's as 'pre-ban' by covering the dates.

Check AR15.com's Equip. Exchange forums, there are many NIW mags and others listed there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:26:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Check the seller's user rating and make sure he has good feedback.  There have been auction sellers that have sold post-ban Center's as 'pre-ban' by covering the dates.

Check AR15.com's Equip. Exchange forums, there are many NIW mags and others listed there.
View Quote

Good point! I got sucked into that one before I learned better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top