Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 1:30:03 PM EDT
Has any band done a remake of Iron Man?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Junkie XL does an instrumental version. (ETA: It's kind of a remix though...not really a "cover" or "remake")

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I am santa claus!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:34:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard one the other day, in Starbucks...kind of an "unplugged" sound with a wistful women's voice on the vocal. Wierd.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Sir Mix A lot
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

There was a Sabbath tribute album many years ago, and I know someone did it, but I can't remember who. It was probably someone gay...Although the White Zombie remake of 'Children Of The Grave' was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was a Sabbath tribute album many years ago, and I know someone did it, but I can't remember who. It was probably someone gay...Although the White Zombie remake of 'Children Of The Grave' was pretty cool.

Busta Rhymes  

linkeroo  

ETA: WARNING!  Language!  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Used to remake it all the time on the CB,fellow truckers loved me for it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Busta Rhymes  

linkeroo  

ETA: WARNING!  Language!  

Yeah...douchery.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#9]
My little bro's band plays it as a warm up at about 2x tempo... pretty neat really
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sir Mix A lot

"met Clint Eastwood slapped his momma"

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:11:20 PM EDT
[#11]
The Cardigans did a <sorta> cover also.

<eta>

Quoted:
I heard one the other day, in Starbucks...kind of an "unplugged" sound with a wistful women's voice on the vocal. Wierd.

Most likely it was the Cardigans version you heard.  The also do a cover of "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath".
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Heck, Ozzy remade it himself after he left Black Sabbath.  He even changed some words, IIRC.  Of course, it's always possible I am just getting senile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top