BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/7/2006 9:08:31 AM EDT
How Stupid Is This President?

By Frosty Wooldridge
3-6-6

Last week, Congress and President Bush invited 7,000 Russian Muslim immigrants, without inspection of any kind, into our country with a lifetime promise of unlimited welfare.  Was this a hoax?  Was this a madcap moment?  Who got high on paint fumes wafting through the halls of Congress?  Why didn't someone protest adding 7,000 members of a religious sect that bomb their way into the 21st century and whose Koran espouses death to all Christians and Jews?  

As Brigitte Gabriel, author of "March Against the West" said, "If you want to understand the nature of the enemy we face, visualize a tapestry of snakes. They slither and they hiss, and they would eat each other alive, but they will unite in a hideous mass to achieve their common goal of imposing Islam on the world. This is the ugly face of the enemy we are fighting."   With that reality facing our country, George Bush injects us with 7,000 more Muslims.  Isn't Detroit, Michigan's turning into an Islamic city within our borders scary enough?  Those people do weird things like female genital mutilation, stone their women, make women wear total body covers and implement 'honor killings'.

The harsh and glaring reality of the insanity of Islam manifested itself last month when millions rioted over cartoons.  Those riots show that Muslims and Sharia Law remain incompatible with free speech and democracy.  Mohammed was an illiterate thug who beheaded his enemies and 1,400 years later, his followers repeat his deeds.  It manifested itself this past Friday as an American Muslim drove his car, with intent to kill, into nine Americans at a North Carolina college-to avenge Muslims around the world.  It shows you how whacked out this religion and its followers are!  But of course, Mohammed would be proud!  He trained them via the Koran to be like him.

Bush not only invited 7,000 Muslims, he signed over 22 ports to United Arab Emirates.  These people fund the deadly terrorist group Hamas which is bent on killing every Jew in the world.  The UAE served up two of the 9/11 terrorists that killed 3,000 Americans.  UAE launders terror-sponsoring money throughout the world.  At the United Nations, United Arab Emirates votes against the U.S. 70 percent of the time.  

Does Bush not understand the consequences of the latest "Waterloo" last fall in Paris, France?  Amsterdam, Holland?  London, England?  Sydney, Australia?   Did he not understand that French Muslim ghettoes exploded into flames and 10,000 cars suffered fire bombings? Total anarchy reigned in the streets for three weeks!

What about the bald faced lie of weapons of mass destruction that has killed or maimed 17,000 of our nation's finest soldiers in Iraq?  Bush defends this war waged against terror while our southern borders stand open and unguarded to terrorists 24 hours per day.  What a charade on the American people!  Worse, we buy it!

While Bush builds Iraq with $300 billion of our tax dollars, he lets New Orleans rot without hope.  Why rebuild Iraq at the expense of Americans?  Better yet, why not leave the rest of the world's countries to their own responsibilities?  To manifest their own choices?  You can't expect to bring democratic reforms to countries where Sharia Law dominates their core culture when that Islamic Law stands in direct contradiction to democratic governance. How stupid is this president?

What about our own elected Congress and president supporting H-1B, H-2B and L-1 visas that have stolen jobs from 1,000,000 Americans?  What about the outsourcing, insourcing and offshoring of American jobs?  It's unconscionable!

Why hasn't he done something about the $700 billion trade deficit?  What's he waiting for?  We owe China over $280 billion in trade deficit from last year alone!

We've got 14 million unemployed American workers and Bush hasn't created jobs for them, but he wants to legalize 20 million illegal aliens to work those jobs at slave wages.  How completely stupid is that?

How much does he want to swamp this country with foreigners?  Another 10 million Mexicans? That's right; we've got 10 million Mexicans and if Bush has his way, we'll have another 10 million.  So when does the need for 'cheap labor' end and the rights of American citizens begin?

As our national language vanishes into a Tower of Babel, why hasn't Bush rescinded Bill Clinton's insane E.O. 13166 that forces us to give all immigrants documents in their own language instead of them learning English?  It's a national nightmare we may not survive as we balkanize ourselves into city states where language separates us from ourselves.   How stupid is this president?    

What about illegal Mexicans colonizing us from the south?  Bush pushes a guest worker program that will give us millions upon millions of legalized illegal aliens with a promise of more to come!  He does it in spite of the fact that they are not working the "jobs that Americans won't do" but taking jobs in all sectors that Americans have always worked-for a living wage.  Bush forces our working poor into welfare lines while we pay food stamp and unemployment costs.

While illegals don't pay into our income tax (half work off the books), school and medical systems but use them, they send $20 billion back home to Mexico annually.  Bush supports that horrific financial drain out of our states.  How stupid is this president?

Does Bush have any inkling as to 'carrying capacity' and the lack of water in the West that's already screaming for water that isn't available?

Do any of our members of Congress have a single ounce of common sense or reasoned thought?  What drives their madness?  How stupid are they?  How stupid are we for electing them?   In November, 2006, we must toss 33 senators and 435 House members out on their ears if they don't address and solve America's problems instead of the rest of the world's!

How stupid is this president?  How is his stupidity affecting you?  Let me hear your ideas!

As this battle escalates, please call two senators that stand up for America: Senator Sessions at 1 202 224 4124 and Senator Grassley at 1 202 224 3744. Give their offices a quick call and thank them for stopping the guest worker program. Tell them that you want the borders secured and illegal immigration stopped.  You want legal immigration reduced back to the 1964 levels of 100,000 per year.   No amnesty for 20 million illegals!  Call Congressman J.D. Hayworth's office and thank him and Tom Tancredo for their standing up against this invasion: 1 877 762 8762.  These statesmen need all the support you can give them.

_____

Write for that 25-point action letter to stop this nation-destroying madness at www.frostywooldridge.com ; Join www.numbersusa.com ; Become a part of the "21st Century Paul Revere" bicycle ride across America coast to coast next summer with Frosty as he and his band of riders carry this message from the Golden Gate Bridge to the steps of the nation's capitol in Washington, DC. Inquire at his email address for full details on how you can participate:  [email protected]  We need 10 bicycle riders.  You will be provided meals and transport to origin and from destination. Retired RVs drivers will be provided meals and 50 cents per mile.  Start date is May 29, 2006.

Send donations to:
21st Century Paul Revere Ride
POB 207
Louisville, CO 80027.  

www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ;  www.numbersusa.com ; www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com.  Also, check out www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ; http://www.janhall.org/  ;   www.theByteShow.com ;  www.vasquezforidaho.org ; www.carryingcapacity.org www.teamamericapac.org ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ; www.immigrationwatchcanada.com ;www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm for patriotic songs by Luca Zanna; www.worldfreedomtour.info ; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" Call: 1 888 280 7715.
http://www.TiANews.com  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#1]
too much to read
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The POTUS isn't stupid, he's just corrupt.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You gotta wonder............stupid?..............or just following a self-serving agenda?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Every POTUS Since 1960 isn't stupid, he's just corrupt.

leadership has been guided by campaign fianance for FAR too long. I know GWB isn't trying to be re-elected, but he can still be greased by contributions to the GOP
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
too much to read

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the results of TV programming.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Well...I would like to know the big picture before I cast any vote.  President Bush is not very good at getting his message out.  Also the msm are pretty lame about getting to the truth of anything dealing with Bush and his agenda.

I get allot of this E-mail and spam.  They ask for your opinion and then for your checkbook.  Never trust any of them. IMHO
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#7]
He's nukular.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
too much to read

Shorten'er up.  Maury is on...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, I'm not going to argue with the article - some valid points there.

Ryann, you may be correct, or at least this prez has surrounded himself with the most self-serving administration and business friends.

Napolean, I'll only disagree with you about Reagan not being in that group.  While not a saint, he would never sell us out.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Notice there is no evidence that ANYTHING Frosty wrote is true?

Gimme sources and evidence and I'll be concerned.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
too much to read

Agreed.  Posting that much text without pictures is like eating Shredded Wheat with no milk.

-James
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#12]
i voted for W twice with confidence but now i feel like i just voted for the lesser of two evils. his willingness to appoint know-nothing dipshits from his social circle to important positions is impacting the american people. most notably michael brown of FEMA and this 34yr old lawyer girl he appointed to be the head ICE. a 34yr old woman who's sole qualification is being michael chertoffs niece or daughter or something like that.  now we have a young woman with no executive, management, or law enforcement experience as the head of the largest and most far reaching law enforcement organization in the US....fucking brilliant.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
too much to read

Being clear and concise is not "dumbing down".

Editing for succinctness and clarity is what makes good writing as opposed to rambling verbosity.

This article is a good first draft. It needs a lot of editing to become more than just a first draft though.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Just keep voting. That'll learn 'em.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:03:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If you have paid attention to any of Bush's own speeches in the last 6 years you would know a lot of it is true straight from the President's mouth.  Now granted the article takes the extreamist view for it's own purposes but everything covered in it has been a major political issue that Bush has spoken on in the last 6 years.  If you are that far out of the loop a couple links aren't going to help you.

For just one example, sure you heard Bush speaking a couple years ago about creating an "amnesty" program for all the illegals currently in the country where they would immediately be given citizenship and then a "guest worker" program would be created so the rest of the migrant workers could come and go as they pleased.  That's where the additional 10 million Mexican's comes from.  Bush has since changed his tune on that after his party got on his case.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well, I'm not going to argue with the article - some valid points there.

Ryann, you may be correct, or at least this prez has surrounded himself with the most self-serving administration and business friends.

Napolean, I'll only disagree with you about Reagan not being in that group.  While not a saint, he would never sell us out.

Corruption is the only plausable answer.  I've stated on this site and elsewhere that I support the invasion of Iraq, and any action to take out Iran's nuclear toys.
But that's where it stops for me.
This UAE deal smacks of nothing but good ol' fashioned bribe taking, from Neil Bush getting a stipend from the UAE for speaking to the UAE paying Clinton to speak and their funding of the Clinton library.

Unlike those on the DU, I see no grand one world order conspiracy here, it's just good ol' fashioned Huey Newton corruption.

I also agree with you about Reagan;  as cynical as I've become over the years, I still believe any mistakes Reagan made were mistakes of the heart.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Who do you vote for?  If McCain squares off against Hillary in '08 will it really matter who wins?  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:14:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If McCain squares off against Hillary in '08 will it really matter who wins?  

You have got to be kidding me.  It will absofuckinglutely matter.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:25:43 AM EDT
[#19]
That was a long article and in some places, a bit over stated.  However, it does have a lot that is true and very frustrating to those of us who supported Bush and voted for him twice.

I think he pretty much sold us and the rest of the country out.  I wish we could stop it, but I have no idea how.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, the 7000 scumbag story is fairly old...but it is important, and you didn't hear much about it.

But the reason they were let in? Well, the same reason the Chechen scum are called "Freedom Fighters" or "Seperatists" or whatever the media nom du jour is, instead of what they are terrorist muslim scum.

Because of forced PC'ism that is rampant in this country "religious refugees fleeing persecution" will never be turned away, even if they are a sect of very violent, terrorist scum who Russia was GLAD to see leave....

Again, another nail in our coffin, UNLESS people wake up to the real threat....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who do you vote for?  If McCain squares off against Hillary in '08 will it really matter who wins?  

Not to me it wouldn't. At least not enough to get me to vote for either one.
But I will be very selective in what elections and candidates I vote for in the future. Tempted to not even vote after doing so in every election since 1980. GWB has been an utter and dismal failure AFAIC. Likewise the Republican Party.

In any event, my post was sarcastic in nature. I thought that obvious but apparently not.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Well, the 7000 scumbag story is fairly old...but it is important, and you didn't hear much about it.

But the reason they were let in? Well, the same reason the Chechen scum are called "Freedom Fighters" or "Seperatists" or whatever the media nom du jour is, instead of what they are terrorist muslim scum.

Because of forced PC'ism that is rampant in this country "religious refugees fleeing persecution" will never be turned away, even if they are a sect of very violent, terrorist scum who Russia was GLAD to see leave....

Again, another nail in our coffin, UNLESS people wake up to the real threat....

Yeah, our own gov't.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If McCain squares off against Hillary in '08 will it really matter who wins?  

You have got to be kidding me.  It will absofuckinglutely matter.

Well educate me in 25 words or less.  We all know what Hillary is, so about McCain; Campaign Finance Reform....closing the gun show "loophole"...working with Teddy Kennedy on "amnesty" for illegal farm workers...proponet of open borders...abortion.......

That 'R' after his name ain't good enough for me.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
That was a long article and in some places, a bit over stated.  However, it does have a lot that is true and very frustrating to those of us who supported Bush and voted for him twice.

I think he pretty much sold us and the rest of the country out.  I wish we could stop it, but I have no idea how.

Like I said,

Sarcasm.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
too much to read

Agreed.  Posting that much text without pictures is like eating Shredded Wheat with no milk.

-James

What the hell is wrong with you two?  That article was half a page at most.  That isn't long at all.  Whether it was worth reading is another problem...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#26]
IBTBAAUOBCFDTCGWB (in before the bush asskissers accuse us of being commies for daring to criticise GWB)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#27]
We're all gonna die
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Being clear and concise is not "dumbing down".

Editing for succinctness and clarity is what makes good writing as opposed to rambling verbosity.

This article is a good first draft. It needs a lot of editing to become more than just a first draft though.

Agreed, however, were talking about a 2 minute read here...  

Originally Posted By Cleatus

Shorten'er up. Maury is on...

lol!  Excellent comeback.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
We're all gonna die

Yes we are.

Eventually.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
This UAE deal smacks of nothing but good ol' fashioned bribe taking, from Neil Bush getting a stipend from the UAE for speaking to the UAE paying Clinton to speak and their funding of the Clinton library.

Even though Bush didn't have anything to do with the deal?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have paid attention to any of Bush's own speeches in the last 6 years you would know a lot of it is true straight from the President's mouth.  Now granted the article takes the extreamist view for it's own purposes but everything covered in it has been a major political issue that Bush has spoken on in the last 6 years.  If you are that far out of the loop a couple links aren't going to help you.

For just one example, sure you heard Bush speaking a couple years ago about creating an "amnesty" program for all the illegals currently in the country where they would immediately be given citizenship and then a "guest worker" program would be created so the rest of the migrant workers could come and go as they pleased.  That's where the additional 10 million Mexican's comes from.  Bush has since changed his tune on that after his party got on his case.

Actually most of it is over exaggerated BS, which you would know if you were not so easily influenced by the media.  Keep the tin foil close though.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:22:21 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
too much to read

Excellent!................................
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:23:30 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
IBTBAAUOBCFDTCGWB (in before the bush asskissers accuse us of being commies for daring to criticise GWB)

EXCELLENT!!!!  part 2.................
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, he's digging in his heels over it, and threatening the first veto of his presidency if Congress writes a bill stopping the transaction.

I'd say he has something to do with it, wouldn't you?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umm, he's digging in his heels over it, and threatening the first veto of his presidency if Congress writes a bill stopping the transaction.

I said he DIDN'T, not DOESN'T.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually most of it is over exaggerated BS, which you would know if you were not so easily influenced by the media.  Keep the tin foil close though.  

Hmmm, I'm not seeing a plethora of illegals here in Texas? That's the media influencing me?
Bush hasn't pushed for amnesty, ignored the border issue and called concerned citizens "vigilantes?"

See you don't live in a border states that's being over ran, so you don't under......wait! You live in TEXAS and you don't see it?   Tin foil has several purposes, some use it to dismiss reality.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
too much to read

-James

Good one!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I said he DIDN'T, not DOESN'T.

I prefer to speak in the present tense when holding my elected officals accountable.
DIDN'T/DOESN'T........WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
GWB's pushing it now, and if you believe that it went on right under his nose without his knowledge, you better be worried about what else is happening he knows nothing about.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#39]
I really don't see how anyone that actually thinks for him/herself can keep defending the president in their heart.

It is painfully obvious that the strategy has been divide and conquer, both parties striving for the same plan: total government domination...... the only true competition that exists is between the individual team(not party) captains and who they are taking into office with them.

The winner gets to take his guys and they get to divide the spoil for 4 years, and their true constituents are the ones that get all the funding that term.

The losers are benched for the season, only able to collect scraps for gag fees as all the winner's dirty deals go down.

It's funny, but sad: Most people in America can watch t.v. and figure out a C.S.I. or a Law and Order episode........

.....these same people, along with every person in the world, continually hear of corruption in businesses and corporations, marriages and relationships, social organizations and charity groups-- human beings in all these groups conspiring to defraud their sponsors or partners or supporters out of money, position, power or rights, alot of times even life..........

........... But when you even suggest that the people/leaders in our government are conspiring to do anything on a grand scale that is evil and amounts to treason, even if it clearly would benefit them financially, people start getting all smug and start smiling at you with the look of superior intelligence in their eyes as they suggest Reynolds Wrap vs. other generic brands for your hat of choice...........

.......even though we see every single day of our lives evidence of local,city,county,state and federal government corruption, extortion, fraud, bribery........

And we see this over and over and over and over and over........ government officials, whether they be office holders or administrative bureacrats using their position or influence to fatten their friend's, family's, or self's pocket book in the most corrupt illegal ways................................

Yet people are still "sure" about their party's leader's integrity and intentions.  Amazing.

Let me help you:        YOU HAVE BEEN DIVIDED AND NOW YOU ARE CONQUERED.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I really don't see how anyone that actually thinks for him/herself can keep defending the president in their heart.

It is painfully obvious that the strategy has been divide and conquer, both parties striving for the same plan: total government domination...... the only true competition that exists is between the individual team(not party) captains and who they are taking into office with them.

The winner gets to take his guys and they get to divide the spoil for 4 years, and their true constituents are the ones that get all the funding that term.

The losers are benched for the season, only able to collect scraps for gag fees as all the winner's dirty deals go down.

It's funny, but sad: Most people in America can watch t.v. and figure out a C.S.I. or a Law and Order episode........

.....these same people, along with every person in the world, continually hear of corruption in businesses and corporations, marriages and relationships, social organizations and charity groups-- human beings in all these groups conspiring to defraud their sponsors or partners or supporters out of money, position, power or rights, alot of times even life..........

........... But when you even suggest that the people/leaders in our government are conspiring to do anything on a grand scale that is evil and amounts to treason, even if it clearly would benefit them financially, people start getting all smug and start smiling at you with the look of superior intelligence in their eyes as they suggest Reynolds Wrap vs. other generic brands for your hat of choice...........

.......even though we see every single day of our lives evidence of local,city,county,state and federal government corruption, extortion, fraud, bribery........

And we see this over and over and over and over and over........ government officials, whether they be office holders or administrative bureacrats using their position or influence to fatten their friend's, family's, or self's pocket book in the most corrupt illegal ways................................

Yet people are still "sure" about their party's leader's integrity and intentions.  Amazing.

+1..your first sentence really says it all...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:55:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Well...I would like to know the big picture before I cast any vote.  President Bush is not very good at getting his message out.  Also the msm are pretty lame about getting to the truth of anything dealing with Bush and his agenda.

I get allot of this E-mail and spam.  They ask for your opinion and then for your checkbook.  Never trust any of them. IMHO

I've pretty much changed my mind on Bush. He's no conservative by one hell of a long shot. The god damn pencil dicked puss nuted no drag libs are worse!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NO
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Well said
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#44]
The only way out of this is to vote for the third party of your choice.  Register your dissatisfaction.

I'm going Constitution Party myself.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:41:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The only way out of this is to vote for the third party of your choice.  Register your dissatisfaction.

I used to feel that a third party vote is a wasted vote;  I now see that a lesser-of-two-evils vote is squandered also.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Its a strategery.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:49:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
We're all gonna die

Best post today.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We're all gonna die

Best post today.

Mine was better. (this thread)

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I used to feel that a third party vote is a wasted vote;  I now see that a lesser-of-two-evils vote is squandered also.

Maybe worse than squandered.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#50]
bush isnt dumb
bush isnt corrupt

but he lacks a vision that leads anywhere. instead its 'democracy' for iraq, ignore the borders, pass lots of really bad medicare and retirement bills, veto nothing, sell the ports, create huge useless bearuacracies like TSA, let things like katrina make you look like a total dumbass....

bad

but the dems are worse. they just want to make america an unarmed socialist participant in the EU, tax anyone that earns a living so that aliens and welfare folks can continue to live of the teat only in greater numbers, take away your right to defend yourself in any way, make your kids try homosexuality, islam, atheism, vegetariianism and kitty litter.

come next election. if the hildabeast makes it to the launching pad (i predict she wont) a vote for an inde is a vote for the beast.

in the end we get what we work for. hanging chads and all....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top