Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 2:56:26 AM EDT
Ahmadinejad to the World: R.I.P.

I wonder if you can sing, "Islam, Islam Uber Alles" in Arabic?

Here's the article that documents more of the grandiose ranting of Iran's president:

Islam will soon be the domineering force in the world, placing first in the number of its followers among all other religions. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad expressed this confidence here at the end of his state visit to Malaysia.

Following a meeting with Sultan Jamalullail I, the supreme head of the federation of nine states where Islam was proclaimed the state religion, he pontificated: “The world will be in the hands of Islam over the next few years.”

According to the president, history “convincingly shows the force of the Islamic religion, aimed not at quashing other peoples, but at serving peace and quietude”.

I wondered if the word "domineering" was a Freudian slip, as opposed to using "dominant"? Or, perhaps it was quite deliberate? What history convincingly shows is that Islam has been spread by brutally ruthless military conquest. My own instant association to the idea of Islam "serving peace and quiet" brought to mind a massive cemetary covering the globe.

This image may be exactly what Ahmadinejad has in mind for the world.

- Diagnosed by Dr. Sanity @ 10:13 AM Comments (12) | Trackback (0)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#1]
To quote rapper DMX "Bring it! What? We right here, We're not goin anywhere, We right here
This is ours and we don't share, We right here, Bring your crew cuz we don't care, We right here"
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:12:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure that, with the appropriate medication, that guy would be really quite pleasant. Its such a shame that people dont seek help until its too late and they end up nuking people.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:18:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm sure that, with the appropriate medication, that guy would be really quite pleasant. Its such a shame that people dont seek help until its too late and they end up nuking people.

How are his words any different from what is written in the Koran?  Sounds like he is especially devout.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:18:33 AM EDT
[#4]
... Yup, gonna have their hands full for sure.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:24:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How are his words any different from what is written in the Koran?  Sounds like he is especially devout.  

I'd get banned for replying the way I want to
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:33:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll convert.  I'll convert anyone who tries to convert me into fertilizer.  

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bring the suffering.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:44 AM EDT
[#8]
He's smokin' crack.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:20:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

photos1.blogger.com/blogger/953/472/1600/RIP.0.jpg

-)

Replace that "I" in RIP  with an "O" and I would like that image as my avatar !!!

rj
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:22:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Significant percentages of our own population are willing to put our balls in their hands, so why not think that???
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:26:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Over my dead body...........and a few million other Christian bodies!!...............but we won't go easy!!!  

LET'S ROCK!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:27:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:43:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ahmadinejad took part in the kidnapping of US citizens at the US embassy in Tehran in 1979, so believe him when he speaks of his plans to subject us all to that sort of treatment.

I wonder where American muslims will stand when it comes time to decide on which side to fight?

No such thing bro. If they are REALLY muslims, they ain't Americans. (Yes, I know "muslim" is not a nationality, however, remember a few fatwas ordering all muslims to kill Americans everywhere)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:58:25 AM EDT
[#14]
The muslims can't even dominate the concept of making a decent alarm clock, or even toilet paper, so tell me again how they're going to "dominate" the whole world?...

Anybody that still wipes his ass with his bare human hand has no reason to be talking about ruling the world, mmm'k?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:59:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

rapidshare.de/files/12986147/ItsInTheKoran-WindowsMedia.wmv
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Over the dead body of this atheist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top