Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 6:54:39 PM EDT
BravoCompanyUSA and bigbore

I'm always reading through the threads in various topics of arfcom. Out of every one of the dealers I see in the EE and Industry. Both of these guys are always willing to step up and help out anyone with any advice or troubleshooting to solve a problem. And sometimes it isn't even firearm related and they still try to help other when they can.

Just kind of makes you think who is actually willing to help you...... and not to just get your business, because they expect nothing in return but a friend.

Thank both of ya'll for being there for myself and others when we hit dead ends.

Wesley
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:56:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Who are you?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
What are you doing here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top