Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 4:16:17 PM EDT
burythehatchet  (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-06-06 08:14 PM
Original message
Program Note: Case for Impeachment will be on the SPAN at 9:30 PM EST
This is the great panel that was moderated by Sam Seder. It took place last Saturday night, I believe.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
exactly what good would it accomplish for our country?  Perhaps break down the confidence and powers of the Executive branch even further so we  "have to yield " to the authority and power of the UN.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
They hate Bush and it's that simple.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
note to dems, field a better candidate with better policies next time.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
note to dems, field a better candidate with better policies next time.

Another note to dems: Hate got you where you are today, it will lead you to this spot from now on.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
i wonder if this will become a new trend.  the party out of power will try to impeach the sitting president for political reasons.....  only time will tell, but this stinks of political bullshit and nothing more
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:55:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i wonder if this will become a new trend.  the party out of power will try to impeach the sitting president for political reasons.....  only time will tell, but this stinks of political bullshit and nothing more

I have considered that as well.
"You did it to our guy, now we're gonna do it to your guy!"
Interesting...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I take it Arfcom thinks Bush should not be impeached?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
This arfcommer thinks we should fire them all, executive, legislative, judicial, everybody.

We'd be way better off with a lottery, with just a few basic disqualifiers, like jury duty.

Governance is not that complicated, if you're not sure what you should do, read the constitution again.

Yeah, impeach his ass, but don't stop there. 99% of congress has violated their oath of office, and I'm not too sure about the other 1% either.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if some of the worst offenders were tried for treason and spent the rest of their natural lives making big rocks into little rocks, and keep a camera on them feeding a monitor in the capital building so no one forgets what happens when you betray your oath and your nation. The republic would be better off.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This arfcommer thinks we should fire them all, executive, legislative, judicial, everybody.

We'd be way better off with a lottery, with just a few basic disqualifiers, like jury duty.

Governance is not that complicated, if you're not sure what you should do, read the constitution again.

Yeah, impeach his ass, but don't stop there. 99% of congress has violated their oath of office, and I'm not too sure about the other 1% either.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if some of the worst offenders were tried for treason and spent the rest of their natural lives making big rocks into little rocks, and keep a camera on them feeding a monitor in the capital building so no one forgets what happens when you betray your oath and your nation. The republic would be better off.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Setting aside any of the other complaints I have about the President's policies, the one I feel he should be removed from office for is his absolute refusal to have each and every Mexican soldier who invades (assisting drug cartels) our nation killed. He is encouraging Mexican invasion. Why? What power is it that Vincente Fox wields that has our President  behaving like his personal puppet? Dope habit? Oil reserves? Vacation property?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top