Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 8:31:15 AM EDT
Me and a buddy took our kids to the range yesterday for some plinking with the .22s. Near the end of the day, my friend and I decided to have a pistol target challenge with the only big guns we brought, some 1911s.

I have some paper targets of a smiley face which basically has a nose and mouth, but the eyes are blank. The idea is to take 2 shots and complete the smiley face.

Well I  took my 2 shots and it wasn't  the best placement, but in the general area. Then my buddy took his first shot, and for whatever reason missed pretty badly. The shot ended up in the lower left of the circle, below the mouth.

Then my 5 year old, with all the innocence of a child, says "Hey! He gave him a nipple !"

We were laughing so hard that he couldn't even take the second shot.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top