Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 5:43:31 PM EDT
So cocksuckers when does the new fucking season start?  Episodes 23 and 24 season finale is on tonight.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagged  to see if any cocksuckers respond.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's next week cocksucker.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully, those writer cocksuckers can keep up the good work for this season.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#7]
God, damn!  I just burnt my snatch!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#8]
And anyone who doesn't watch the new season sucks cocks willingly, you hoople-headed cocksuckers!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
COCKSUCKA!!!! WHITE COCKSUCKA!!! SWEGEN COCKSUCKA!!!! HA HA HA!! I love that series, I'm waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD, don't know when that'll be. I haven't even heard anything about season 2, I'm assuming it was good. Any ideas on a release date for season 2 on DVD? (by the way, my favorite part in season 1 was when Mr. Wu was yelling at Swerengen about the dope getting stolen, if you couldn't figure it out)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Yall cocksuckers better Run for your fuckin Lives!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Also waiting for Season 2 on DVD.

Cocksuckers need to hurry the hell up!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Also waiting for Season 2 on DVD.

Cocksuckers need to hurry the hell up!

I just wish the cocksuckers would return season 1 to the vid store or the Library.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I guess I should be fucking glad I don't watch that cocksucking show?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:15:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
COCKSUCKA!!!! WHITE COCKSUCKA!!! SWEGEN COCKSUCKA!!!! HA HA HA!! I love that series, I'm waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD, don't know when that'll be. I haven't even heard anything about season 2, I'm assuming it was good. Any ideas on a release date for season 2 on DVD? (by the way, my favorite part in season 1 was when Mr. Wu was yelling at Swerengen about the dope getting stolen, if you couldn't figure it out)

Season 2 was fucking excellent!  Those who doubt me, suck cock by choice....
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:37:56 AM EDT
[#17]
My cursing increases 200% when watching that show! But it is a fabulous series. I love it.

jj

degenerate tit lickers!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:11:20 AM EDT
[#18]
is 3/6 the definitive answer?   Methinks I need to stop by the cable company and get a box again!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:56:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Those double crossing cock suckers have shit their pants. I can't wait for the new throat slitting, bar brawling, double dealing season to begin. I just hope they go back to the original style of writing.  Some of last season's dialogue was a bit difficult to follow.  While some people spoke like that, I doubt Swearingen or Bullock did. Swearingen is still my favorite character, but Dan is running a close second.

I'd also like to see Miss Isringhausen back.  She was a mega cutie.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:10:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Is this some sort of show???

And does anyone else find it ironic that ,with all this talk of cocKs@@@ing a assf@@@ing,that the thing is called   DeadWOOD?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:36:49 AM EDT
[#21]
FUCK.....you cocksuckers. I cain't fuckin' wait that fuckin' long.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I don’t want to talk to these cocksuckers, but you have to.

In life, you have to do a lot of things you don’t want to fucking do.

Many times that is what the fuck life is.  One vile fucking task after another

Don’t get aggravated, then Enemy has you by the short hair.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Al Swearengen:

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sometimes I wish we could just hit 'em over the head, rob 'em, and throw their bodies in the creek.

Wave a penny under the Jew's nose; if they got living breath in them, brings them right around.

Be in my joint in two hours, we're forming a fuckin' government.

If I bleat when I speak it's because I just got fuckin' fleeced.

Get a fucking haircut. Looks like your mother fucked a monkey.

My oath on this; everyday that the widow sits on her ass in New York City, looks west at sunset, and thinks to herself "God bless you ignorant cocksuckers in Deadwood who strive mightily and have little money, to add to my ever increasing fortune," she'll be safe from the whiles of Al Swearengen.

Welcome to fucking Deadwood!

Ellsworth:

I may have fucked up my life flatter'n hammered shit, but I stand here before you today beholden to no human cocksucker, and holdin' a workin' fuckin' gold claim, and not the U.S. government tellin' me I'm trespassin', or the savage fuckin' red man or any of these other limber-dick cocksuckers passin' themselves off as prospectors had better try and stop me.

The writting in this show is fucking brilliant, even if they are a bunch of hoopleheaded cocksuckers.

BC
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:59:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And anyone who doesn't watch the new season sucks cocks willingly, you hoople-headed cocksuckers!

AND takes it up the ass!

Hey I love Deadwood........and can't for the new season!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:02:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND takes it up the ass!

[Sinefeld] I think he converted just for the jokes [/Sinefeld]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:04:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
So cocksuckers when does the new fucking season start?  Episodes 23 and 24 season finale is on tonight.

Are you sure that isn't corkscrewer?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:06:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Anybody heard who is going to play Wyatt Earp this season?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:08:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AND takes it up the ass!

[Sinefeld] I think he converted just for the jokes [/Sinefeld]

It's one of the side benefits of the job
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:21:49 AM EDT
[#29]
With all this references to cocksucking, there might be something to Brokeback Mountain, after all.  Is that why all their wood are dead?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:28:08 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
With all this references to cocksucking, there might be something to Brokeback Mountain, after all.  Is that why all their wood are dead?

No, more like a crusty gang of hookers operating 24/7. I don't think too many of those "well dressed" cowboys would have survived more than a day or two in the real town of Deadwood.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quit slobberin on my nuts, it distracts me from my hardon!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:46:13 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

*cough* I have both on pirated DVD here in Iraq *cough*

And fuck the hoopleheaded San Francisco cocksuckers that don't like it! Best $20 I ever spent!

What's not to love about a hot whore like Trixi trying to make a career change into accounting?

Also, poor Al was ALL kinds of fucked up after the fight with Seth. Broke ribs, a kidney stone, AND a metal rod shoved up your dick! Now that is a real man right there!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:51:01 AM EDT
[#33]
This quote is a classic

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes."
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:54:10 AM EDT
[#34]
The best part of Deadwood is the writing and dialogue.

And...

Joanie Stubbs

Kim Dickens is listed on the IMDB as having a role in Lost also.

I don't think Deadwood starts for awhile.  I can't seem to find a start date for the new season.  HBO website just says "new episodes coming soon."

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#35]
http://www.hbo.com/deadwood/?ntrack_para1=leftnav_category0_show2

HBO has renewed the Emmy® and Golden Globe®-winning western drama series DEADWOOD for a third season. Produced by David Milch ("NYPD Blue," "Hill Street Blues"), the show is scheduled to begin production of 12 new episodes this year, with debut set for June, 2006 on HBO. Check this site regularly for updates.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:36:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:42:29 AM EDT
[#37]
yep.. this summer. sopranos start in a week, deadwood this summer...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:52:38 AM EDT
[#38]
What all happened in Season 2?

I can hardly differentiate between late Season 1 and Season 2 I think.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I guess I should be fucking glad I don't watch that cocksucking show?

Nope.  You should be sorry for yourself for missing it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Hearst the mine mogul is in town buying up claims.  Swaringen and Tolliver are going at it to gain favor.   Swaringen helped the Wu kill the other chinaman.  Wu then cut off his ponytail and said he is now an American.   The are subplots with the sheriff and his wife after the kid was killed. Another with the whores and something about statehood.  The serial killer pervert working for Hearst offed himself with a rope.

Thats it in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hearst the mine mogul is in town buying up claims.  Swaringen and Tolliver are going at it to gain favor.   Swaringen helped the Wu kill the other chinaman.  Wu then cut off his ponytail and said he is now an American.   The are subplots with the sheriff and his wife after the kid was killed. Another with the whores and something about statehood.  The serial killer pervert working for Hearst offed himself with a rope.

Thats it in a nutshell.

Ok yeah, I've seen Season 2.

When he offs himself with the rope, that was at the end of one episode during the dance or whatever?

Sheesh if thats season 2, season 1 is like so long ago.  I remember the Reverend who had the shakes and whatnot....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top