Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 4:59:16 PM EDT
this article pass the software translation, I can't promise everyone can understand.
---------------------------------------------------
The type 03 automatic rifles is at 《the weapon knowledge 》magazine 2004/11 periodical for the first time public, but mentioned that gun to see for the member of the 95 serieses rifle from the gun's shape and the text, in fact be beginning of year announce of the QBZ95 As, certainly also had an improvement, from the seeming and the most obvious differentiation be shine on the empress department that the door moved to a mechanism.According to the article introduction, that gun designs already set in December of 2003.In fact at 1989 decide designing new small caliber mounts sudden attack a rifle, have already had the traditional structure and the bullpup structure two projects.The bullpup project namely although 95 types already already set, because of oneself of some weakness, plusing someone to think should provide two kinds of projects to carry on a choice for the troops, so the stock project develop has been being carry on.But discovers during the period of study the structure of 95 types can't shine on a rifle of move the tradition structure up, hence give up two the gun key parts mutual in general use request, produce to study a kind of new gun, though be called a 95 As when the half announce appearance, actually two gun structure is greatly not same, the gun machine also can't change with each other completely.So this kind of stock project end already set adopt the name  "03".

As for the gun's function have no detailed data, can discover an among thoses weakness of that gun is the craft of the mechanism from the picture announce bad, produce difficult, it is said that this problem also gets a confirmation in try to produce.Currently on the network, the controversy concerning that gun has basically two kinds of, a kind of is belong to"the stock and bullpup contend for", this problem the domestic and international expert disputed for several decades to also have no a result now, so the issue result of each forum is also"who can't also persuade who".Another a kind issues is pure is the esthetics standpoint, be the issue of"see how about it", another return someone because of designer of sex but call upon the function of that gun.

In numerous hostile opinions, the controversy concerning muzzle flash hider is the most, many persons all thinks the trumpet isn't as good-looking as birdcage form.But in fact this muzzle flash hider is to experiment to grope for through many times an end assurance just, isn't the work that the designer hit upon a sudden idea.Say at the gun tube of this scope to the length, the 5.8mm cartridge play of the muzzle of gun pressure compare a 5.56mm cartridge to play to want high, if adopt the diameters that other inflation types equip(for example AKS-74U) and will exceed standard of shoot the Grenade, so may change not too similar in the birdcage form or other types of the M16. Take the FN MINIMI as an example, the trumpet the muzzle flash hider Be repressing the light of fire and the hike dust result to all surpass the birdcage form, but for being in general use with the M16 A2, the American solider's M249 just end changed to use the muzzle flash hider of the M16A2.The muzzle flash hider of the QBU88 typeses in general use Machine Gun also is imitate MINIMI, in the middle of experiment discover the muzzle flash ratio QSZ92 type handgun of the Machine Gun still wants small.But contrast once 03 picture of the type automatic rifles and QBU88 in general use Machine Guns, not difficult discover your muzzle flash hider of same of place, the design becomes the trumpet the muzzle flash hider of the type to match"shape obey function" principle. The type 95 muzzle flash hider of the types at seeming let the person feel the birdcage type that be like M16, but careful see, will discover in fact its internal shape to be also the trumpet, only 95 trumpet of the types want to be thin to grow some, has a few strengthen tendons again in the exterior to increase strength, so look in shape is keep the tube form.But this kind of strengthen tendon knock and break very easily, and the empress department and gun take care of the transition of the conjunction also too short;Another important reason BE:95 muzzle flash hider of the types are take shape by the precision foundry of, but the domestic casting quality is not high, and it give the casting ream, rather be like a so direct turning of 03 types to come out O.K., since can economize cost, again assurance produce quality.But turn over, 03 mechanism of the types pour is to compare 95 type difficult gave birth to.

03 types with 95 types which kind better? Oneself at the caseless cartridge technique reality turn before belong to"stock design", so personal position up support 03 types, but the demand make further improvement again.As for the troops should choose what weapon, I think the best method be the small scope ground equips two kinds of weapons in the meantime in the different region and the different soldier the kind, contrasting at first to these two kinds of weapons in the training with the drill, from user according to these two kinds of duty functions of guns and battle the effect make a best choice.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
IBKD38

and you know why
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]

bolt: type 03(left) and type 95(right)

muzzle flash hider

type 03 Prototypes
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
IBKD38

and you know why

original text
------------------------------------
03式自动步枪
5.8×42mm

日期:2005-5-7 11:25:30

03式自动步枪是在《兵器知识》04年11期首次公开的,但从该枪外形及文中提及该枪为95系列的成员中来看,其实就是年初时所公布的QBZ95A,当然也有所改进,从外观上最明显的区别就是把照门移到机匣的后部。根据文章介绍,该枪在2003年12月设计定型。其实在1989年决定设计新型小口径突击步枪时,就已经有传统结构和无托结构两个方案。无托方案即95式虽然早已定型,但由于本身的一些缺点,加上有人认为应该为部队提供两种方案进行选择,所以有托方案的研制一直在进行着。但在研究过程中发现95式的结构不能照搬到传统结构的步枪上,于是放弃了两枪关键部件互相通用的要求,生产研究了一种新枪,尽管在半公布状态时被称为95A,但实际上两枪结构大不相同,枪机也完全不能互换。所以这种有托方案最终定型时采用了“03”这个名称。

左图为03式的枪机,右图为95式的枪机,这两种枪机互不通用。

关于该枪性能并没有详细的资料,能够从公布的图片发现该枪的其中一个缺点就是机匣的工艺性差,生产起来费劲,据说这个问题在试产中也得到证实。目前在网络上,关于该枪的争议基本上有两种,一种是属于“有托与无托之争”,这个问题国内外专家争论了几十年到现在也没有一个结果,因此各论坛上的争论结果也是“谁也说服不了谁”。另一种的争论纯粹是美学观点,就是“好不好看”的争论,另外还有人因为设计师的性别而责难该枪的性能。

在众多非议中,关于消焰器的争议最多,许多人都认为喇叭口不如鸟笼形好看。但事实上这个消焰器是经过多次试验摸索才最终确定的,并不是设计师心血来潮的作品。对于长度在这个范围的枪管来说,5.8mm弹的膛口压力比5.56mm弹要高,如果采用其他膨胀式装置(例如AKS-74U式的)的直径都会超过发射枪榴弹的标准,因此不太可能改成类似于M16的鸟笼形或其他类型。以FN MINIMI为例,喇叭口消焰器在抑制火光和扬尘效果方面都优于鸟笼形,但为了和M16A2通用,美军的M249才最终改用了M16A2的消焰器。QBU88式通用机枪的消焰器也是仿MINIMI的,在试验中发现机枪的枪口焰比QSZ92式手枪的还要小。而对比一下03式自动步枪和QBU88通用机枪的图片,不难发现两者消焰器的相同之处,设计成喇叭口式的消焰器是符合“外形服从功能”原则的。95式的消焰器在外观上让人觉得像M16的鸟笼型,但仔细看看,就会发现其实其内部形状也是喇叭口,只不过95式的喇叭口要细长些,在外部又有几条加强筋来增加强度,所以外形上看起来是直筒形。但这种加强筋很容易碰坏,而且后部与枪管连接的过渡也太短;另一个重要原因是:95式的消焰器是由精铸成形的,但国产铸件质量不高,与其给铸件铰孔,不如像03式这样直接车出来还好,既可以节约成本,又保证生产质量。但反过来,03式的机匣倒是比95式难生产了。

03式与95式哪一种比较好呢?本人在无壳弹技术现实化之前是属于“托派”的,因此个人立场上支持03式,但需要再作进一步的改进。至于部队应该选择何种武器,我认为最好的方法就是在不同地域和不同兵种中小范围地同时装备两种武器,在训练和演习中对这两种武器起先对比,由使用者按照这两种枪的勤务性能和作战效能作出最佳的选择。
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting pics, thank you.

I think however, your last post is using fonts I don't have a definition for, as I see hundreds of "?" symbols, mixed with text.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think however, your last post is using fonts I don't have a definition for, as I see hundreds of "?" symbols, mixed with text.

it's the chinese post, so your computer doesnt support chinese text
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:25:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Because you use of the operate system is an English version, can't right manifestation Chinese.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#9]
nice rifle.  how much can i get one for
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
this article pass the software translation, I can't promise everyone can understand.
The type 03 automatic rifles is at 《the weapon knowledge 》magazine 2004/11 periodical for the first time public, but mentioned that gun to see for the member of the 95 serieses rifle from the gun's shape and the text, in fact be beginning of year announce of the QBZ95 As, certainly also had an improvement, from the seeming and the most obvious differentiation be shine on the empress department that the door moved to a mechanism.According to the article introduction, that gun designs already set in December of 2003.In fact at 1989 decide designing new small caliber mounts sudden attack a rifle, have already had the traditional structure and the bullpup structure two projects.The bullpup project namely although 95 types already already set, because of oneself of some weakness, plusing someone to think should provide two kinds of projects to carry on a choice for the troops, so the stock project develop has been being carry on.But discovers during the period of study the structure of 95 types can't shine on a rifle of move the tradition structure up, hence give up two the gun key parts mutual in general use request, produce to study a kind of new gun, though be called a 95 As when the half announce appearance, actually two gun structure is greatly not same, the gun machine also can't change with each other completely.So this kind of stock project end already set adopt the name  "03".

As for the gun's function have no detailed data, can discover an among thoses weakness of that gun is the craft of the mechanism from the picture announce bad, produce difficult, it is said that this problem also gets a confirmation in try to produce.Currently on the network, the controversy concerning that gun has basically two kinds of, a kind of is belong to"the stock and bullpup contend for", this problem the domestic and international expert disputed for several decades to also have no a result now, so the issue result of each forum is also"who can't also persuade who".Another a kind issues is pure is the esthetics standpoint, be the issue of"see how about it", another return someone because of designer of sex but call upon the function of that gun.

In numerous hostile opinions, the controversy concerning muzzle flash hider is the most, many persons all thinks the trumpet isn't as good-looking as birdcage form.But in fact this muzzle flash hider is to experiment to grope for through many times an end assurance just, isn't the work that the designer hit upon a sudden idea.Say at the gun tube of this scope to the length, the 5.8mm cartridge play of the muzzle of gun pressure compare a 5.56mm cartridge to play to want high, if adopt the diameters that other inflation types equip(for example AKS-74U) and will exceed standard of shoot the Grenade, so may change not too similar in the birdcage form or other types of the M16. Take the FN MINIMI as an example, the trumpet the muzzle flash hider Be repressing the light of fire and the hike dust result to all surpass the birdcage form, but for being in general use with the M16 A2, the American solider's M249 just end changed to use the muzzle flash hider of the M16A2.The muzzle flash hider of the QBU88 typeses in general use Machine Gun also is imitate MINIMI, in the middle of experiment discover the muzzle flash ratio QSZ92 type handgun of the Machine Gun still wants small.But contrast once 03 picture of the type automatic rifles and QBU88 in general use Machine Guns, not difficult discover your muzzle flash hider of same of place, the design becomes the trumpet the muzzle flash hider of the type to match"shape obey function" principle. The type 95 muzzle flash hider of the types at seeming let the person feel the birdcage type that be like M16, but careful see, will discover in fact its internal shape to be also the trumpet, only 95 trumpet of the types want to be thin to grow some, has a few strengthen tendons again in the exterior to increase strength, so look in shape is keep the tube form.But this kind of strengthen tendon knock and break very easily, and the empress department and gun take care of the transition of the conjunction also too short;Another important reason BE:95 muzzle flash hider of the types are take shape by the precision foundry of, but the domestic casting quality is not high, and it give the casting ream, rather be like a so direct turning of 03 types to come out O.K., since can economize cost, again assurance produce quality.But turn over, 03 mechanism of the types pour is to compare 95 type difficult gave birth to.

03 types with 95 types which kind better? Oneself at the caseless cartridge technique reality turn before belong to"stock design", so personal position up support 03 types, but the demand make further improvement again.As for the troops should choose what weapon, I think the best method be the small scope ground equips two kinds of weapons in the meantime in the different region and the different soldier the kind, contrasting at first to these two kinds of weapons in the training with the drill, from user according to these two kinds of duty functions of guns and battle the effect make a best choice.

Yes. I understand.

No, wait. I don't.

So...what is the status of the Type 03 in the Chinese military? A complementary system in case the type 95 failed? An unsuccessful competitor? A new system? Replacement for the Type 95?

Can you summerize the above article?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
nice rifle.  how much can i get one for

I don't know.
Our most peoples all think type 03 rifle designs are failure, we even like the SCAR of the United Stateses.
The some person even thinks should direct from the United States purchases M4, like Israeli so.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yes. I understand.

No, wait. I don't.

So...what is the status of the Type 03 in the Chinese military? A complementary system in case the type 95 failed? An unsuccessful competitor? A new system? Replacement for the Type 95?

Can you summerize the above article?

My guess, type 03 rifle equip to parachute soldier and marine corps probably, type 95 rifle mainly equip the mechanization troops.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I like it!

Except for the flash hider.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You need Chinese fonts, the poster is posting from China . You can download support for chinese fonts from "windows update ". I can see the Chinese characters, not that I can read them.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Looks like an AR180 crossed with an AK some FNC thrown in for good measure.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#16]
I for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords and their weapons systems !
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
____

In fact at 1989 decide designing new small caliber mounts sudden attack a rifle, have already had the traditional structure and the bullpup structure two projects.
_____
the gun machine also can't change with each other completely.So this kind of stock project end already set adopt the name  "03".
_____

Another a kind issues is pure is the esthetics standpoint, be the issue of"see how about it", another return someone because of designer of sex but call upon the function of that gun.
_____

In numerous hostile opinions, the controversy concerning muzzle flash hider is the most, many persons all thinks the trumpet isn't as good-looking as birdcage form.But in fact this muzzle flash hider is to experiment to grope for through many times an end assurance just, isn't the work that the designer hit upon a sudden idea.
_____
Say at the gun tube of this scope to the length, the 5.8mm cartridge play of the muzzle of gun pressure compare a 5.56mm cartridge to play to want high, if adopt the diameters that other inflation types equip(for example AKS-74U) and will exceed standard of shoot the Grenade, so may change not too similar in the birdcage form or other types of the M16.
_____
The type 95 muzzle flash hider of the types at seeming let the person feel the birdcage type that be like M16, but careful see, will discover in fact its internal shape to be also the trumpet, only 95 trumpet of the types want to be thin to grow some, has a few strengthen tendons again in the exterior to increase strength, so look in shape is keep the tube form.
______
But this kind of strengthen tendon knock and break very easily, and the empress department and gun take care of the transition of the conjunction also too short;.

Thinks YODA for Chinese rifle did write this article , did he.

Imagine what the AR-15 could have been if Eugene Stoner had collaberated with a "designer of sex".

That muzzle flash hider is "to grope for".....I foresee a new catch phrase being used here on ArfCom.

Those resourceful Chinese....making that flash hider out of tendons. What will they think of next.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:12:24 PM EDT
[#18]
mostly the PLA soldier used this

sometimes we will also try the American's method
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#19]
I'll give this a shot:

In fact at 1989 decide designing new small caliber mounts sudden attack a rifle, have already had the traditional structure and the bullpup structure two projects.

In the small caliber program initiated in 1989, it was decided to design two assault rifle projects: one with a traditional layout and also a bullpup design.

the gun machine also can't change with each other completely.So this kind of stock project end already set adopt the name "03".

Since the machine gun does not feature fully interchangeable parts with the conventional rifle, it was decided to designate it "Type 03".

Another a kind issues is pure is the esthetics standpoint, be the issue of"see how about it", another return someone because of designer of sex but call upon the function of that gun.

Recognizing that asthetics plays a role in weapons design, the issue was adressed by giving the gun "sex appeal", as long as function was not compromised.

In numerous hostile opinions, the controversy concerning muzzle flash hider is the most, many persons all thinks the trumpet isn't as good-looking as birdcage form.But in fact this muzzle flash hider is to experiment to grope for through many times an end assurance just, isn't the work that the designer hit upon a sudden idea.

The trumpet-shaped muzzle device was controversial because it was not considered to be as asthetically appealing as the "birdcage" flash hider, which many people prefer. But in fact the designer experimented with many versions in an effort to come up with the best option.

Say at the gun tube of this scope to the length, the 5.8mm cartridge play of the muzzle of gun pressure compare a 5.56mm cartridge to play to want high, if adopt the diameters that other inflation types equip(for example AKS-74U) and will exceed standard of shoot the Grenade, so may change not too similar in the birdcage form or other types of the M16.

Even though the 5.8mm cartridge has a lower chamber pressure, with a barrel of this length the pressure at the muzzle is comparable to the 5.56mm cartridge, and so the AKS-74U type muzzle expansion chamber was used, though its larger diameter precludes the use of rifle grenades.

The type 95 muzzle flash hider of the types at seeming let the person feel the birdcage type that be like M16, but careful see, will discover in fact its internal shape to be also the trumpet, only 95 trumpet of the types want to be thin to grow some, has a few strengthen tendons again in the exterior to increase strength, so look in shape is keep the tube form.

The Type 95 flash hider appears to be shaped like the M-16 "birdcage", but careful examination shows that it has an internal "trumpet" shape. In the case of the Type 95 the outer tynes were increased in diameter for greater strength, so in fact it appears to be cylindrical.

But this kind of strengthen tendon knock and break very easily, and the empress department and gun take care of the transition of the conjunction also too short;.

These strengthed tynes still broke easily under impacts, so the machine shop corrected the design, since they were found to be too short.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Those pictures of PLA equipment is interesting. Seems almost like the gear is a mixture of new modern stuff and older Cold War era stuff.

Also, is this an M-16 bayonet in this picture?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:17:00 PM EDT
[#21]

MAG copy
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#22]
tiengulden-

What kind of pistol is that pictured by itself?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't like the rear sight on that AK-47 looking thing at all.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:46:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
tiengulden-

What kind of pistol is that pictured by itself?

what's meaning
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:53:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Sorry- I must be in the wrong thread.

My apologies.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Welcome, to our new Chinese friend  

I am quite suprised your government doesn't restrict or deny access to this website, given their apparent total control of what comes in or out of your country.

It's good to see other people from around the world have the evil black rifle disease  

Are you a PLA soldier or other military ?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:09:01 PM EDT
[#27]
"Are you a PLA soldier or other military ?"
No, I'm a civilian.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
"Are you a PLA soldier or other military ?"
No, I'm a civilian.

Ohh, ok.. Was just curious about why you chose to post this topic.  

You have some interesting rifles over there.  Have you ever shot any, or is that completely forbidden for civilians ?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You have some interesting rifles over there.  Have you ever shot any, or is that completely forbidden for civilians ?

hold rifle = mission impossibility
shot in shooting gallery( if you are rich)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hold rifle = mission impossibility
shot in shooting gallery( if you are rich)

Well, that sucks......  I guess the government knows what's best    Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself or anything.

You sure you don't live in California ??  

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:06:10 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Imagine what the AR-15 could have been if Eugene Stoner had collaberated with a "designer of sex".

Gives "bump firing" a whole new dimension.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:52:37 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

California ???
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:54:45 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

California ???

The State where Disney Land was born.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:03:58 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

California ???

The State where Disney Land was born.

"Terminator" chief
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:19:09 AM EDT
[#36]
My computer has so many daggum chinese parts in it and it still cannot read chinese???

I need an aspirin
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:33:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
My computer has so many daggum chinese parts in it and it still cannot read chinese???

I need an aspirin

"daggum"??

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:45:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I need an aspirin

"daggum"??

It's slang.

Daggum

Exclamitory word used to show intense emotion. Also used as a substitution for the word "damn."

"Daggum it! I stubbed my toe!" or "Daggum! She hit me hard!"
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:54:51 PM EDT
[#39]
"雷锋Lei Feng" —— One serving as an example to be imitated or compared

"为人民服务"
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:23:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks for the postings Tiengulden!

There is so little info on Chinese-invented small arms on this website, that your recent postings are most appreciated.

If time permits, can you post more on the QBZ95, from the articles on www.china-defense.com, www.gun-world.net, or the Chinese magazine Weapon Knowledge?  Lots of great pictures on these sites but the Chinese text is way beyond my level (Chinese 101).

Xie xie!

HKK
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Tien xiansheng-

Thanks for posting this stuff.  I was unaware of the existence of the CQ762mm.  

Looking at the article, is it correct to say that it's an "updated" version of the FN MAG?  If so, who makes it (NORINCO?)?  Do you know if it's going to become PLA issue?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Thanks for the postings Tiengulden!

There is so little info on Chinese-invented small arms on this website, that your recent postings are most appreciated.

If time permits, can you post more on the QBZ95, from the articles on www.china-defense.com, www.gun-world.net, or the Chinese magazine Weapon Knowledge?  Lots of great pictures on these sites but the Chinese text is way beyond my level (Chinese 101).

Xie xie!

HKK

QBZ95 from www.gun-world.net
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Tien xiansheng-

Thanks for posting this stuff.  I was unaware of the existence of the CQ762mm.  

Looking at the article, is it correct to say that it's an "updated" version of the FN MAG?  If so, who makes it (NORINCO?)?  Do you know if it's going to become PLA issue?

this is a copy of FN MAG, export only
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Many thanks again!

By the way, the www.gun-world.net site (Chinese gun website) is now blocked to us Americans.  Guess an assault rifle is sensitive national security for the net police.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Someone please tell me what xie-xie means? Forgive my dumbness.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Thank You (lit. thank thank).  One of the first phrases taught in Chinese 101.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Many thanks again!

By the way, the www.gun-world.net site (Chinese gun website) is now blocked to us Americans.  Guess an assault rifle is sensitive national security for the net police.

Dboy's website use free servers, often can not visit.
He used those published magazine articles as a source of unnecessary secrecy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top