Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 2:37:29 PM EDT
Hi.

Just got my becker necker back.  It's a little heavy to carry as a neck knife, but I was wondering if I can attach a tek lok to the factory sheath and wear it on a belt.

Anyone here speak tek lok?  How does the actual lock attach to a host sheath/holster, etc, etc??

Or should I just get a new kydex sheath?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Tek-Lok's attach with plain old regular hardware, any kind of fasteners you want. Typically you use those Chicago screws, but you can use cable-ties, rivets, or plain old screws and nuts.

This stuff is available from inumerable sources. Just google "knife sheath supplies".

It will be bulkier than a simple belt slot or loop, but they sure are easy to use, can be attached and repositioned in many ways and go on and off quick.

Another option would be to get a sheet of Kydex and a heat gun. Cut a small strip off, hand form it into a nice loop and then attach that with rivets, Chicago screws or even glue.

aa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top