Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 12:52:06 PM EDT
on in 10 minutes, just wanted to give a heads up for those who haven't seen it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The movie was fake?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The movie was good, but it was a fictionalize version.  The primary purpose of most movies is to make money, not recreate history or be even remotely truthful.  BHD was a good flick, nonetheless.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The movie was fake?

Well, it was a movie...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
A Blackhawk crew chief that I know says that the reality was just like the movie. FWIW he wasn't there, but knows people who were.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I liked the fake story better...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The movie was good, but it was a fictionalize version.  The primary purpose of most movies is to make money, not recreate history or be even remotely truthful.  BHD was a good flick, nonetheless.

I think the movie followed the book pretty closely, of course there was some "creative license" used to combine characters, but basically the movie follow the book pretty closely.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a friend who was there. He likes the move and says the movie is about as close as a movie will get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top